Where did Buzz go?

jedeye18

Original Poster
Hey all. Spent last Sunday and Monday at MK/Epcot and Tuesday at DTD. While at Once upon a toy, we were going to take our annual 'kids pose with Buzz and Mr potatohead' pictures, but lo and behold, BUZZ IS GONE?!?! His foot imprints are still there, but they have covered them up with a potted plant? Anyone know what happened to Buzz?

SirGoofy

Hey all. Spent last Sunday and Monday at MK/Epcot and Tuesday at DTD. While at Once upon a toy, we were going to take our annual 'kids pose with Buzz and Mr potatohead' pictures, but lo and behold, BUZZ IS GONE?!?! His foot imprints are still there, but they have covered them up with a potted plant? Anyone know what happened to Buzz?

He's probably just being painted or something.

EPCOTPluto

Speaking of things disappearing in DTD...

That odd mechanical contraption Huey, Dewey & Louie are on over the World of Disney is still gone. Is it permanent or what? :shrug:

bgraham34

You do know that they are making a Toy Story 3 and Buzz is suppose to have the power to be invisible. He is there, just stand there and look pretty for the camera.

Jasonflz

- Seriously all the Stitch hate is ridiculous. The fact is kids love stitch (hell I love stitch). Deal with it.

~G

That's your opinion. There are tons of kids who don't like Stitch or even know who he is and I am personally tired of seeing hime everywhere. Deal with it.

DisneyJunkie

- Seriously all the Stitch hate is ridiculous. The fact is kids love stitch (hell I love stitch). Deal with it.

~G

Actually the Stitch love is ridiculous. He's an awful character, one of Disney's worst, and one of the lamest of their animated films. Many hate him too. Deal with that.

EPCOTPluto

Actually the Stitch love is ridiculous. He's an awful character, one of Disney's worst, and one of the lamest of their animated films. Many hate him too. Deal with that.
^ OK now, back to the OP! Someone, please make a Stitch Hate Thread! Oh wait, there's 2,000,000 of them. :lookaroun

the-reason14

Sorry guys, I know this isnt a stitch thread, but... I personally dont dislike him that much when it comes to the movie, I mean, he was an annoying character at first but toward the end he became "good." But as far as him in the parks, yea enough is enough. Esp. in TL, its bad enough to have had what many called "disney's great mistake" in the parks for years, but then to add another equally bad if not worse show in the same land is just ridiculous. And it seems like disney agrees as they closed one of the TL stitch shows.

Also, I dont mind SGE that much, I hardly watch it anymore, but around the time of its opening I enjoyed going in and watching it and seeing how they changed it every few months to make it "better." And while I liked it, I could see why others didnt. But the last time I was in there the audio was way off, and thats the key ingredient for the show. That was probably back in sometime during 07 and I havent seen it since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom