Where can you check old tickets?

Brianna19901

Like many of you, I have a stash of old tickets. I have no idea of how many park days or plus days are remaining. Where can you check what is left on the tickets? I'm looking for a place outside of the parks so I don't have to attend a park to complete this investigation. I remember doing this a couple of years ago at Epcot, but the guest services office was inside the park. Any help would be appreciated.

trr313

I know that you can check them at the Ocala welcome center and I have also checked them at Guest Services at Epcot which is not inside the gate. I'm sure everyone else will have more suggestions.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Guest Services outside and inside the park can check them, as well as Guest Services in Downtown Disney.

The resorts can also check them, but I don't think they have the scanner to do it so they have to manually check each by punching all the numbers. If they aren't busy they may be able to help you out.

Upvote 0

dzlandSr

Back in 2000, I bought a 7 day park hopper plus pass. I'm sure I used all the park hopper days but I only used 2 of the 4 Plus choices (I went to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon). So being that I have 2 Plus choices left, can I still use these? If so, can I use them for the water parks again or is it one visit per park only (meaning I would only have the choices left of Pleasure Island and the Wide World Of Sports complex). Thanks!

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

dzlandSr said:
Back in 2000, I bought a 7 day park hopper plus pass. I'm sure I used all the park hopper days but I only used 2 of the 4 Plus choices (I went to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon). So being that I have 2 Plus choices left, can I still use these? If so, can I use them for the water parks again or is it one visit per park only (meaning I would only have the choices left of Pleasure Island and the Wide World Of Sports complex). Thanks!

I'm pretty sure plus options expired within 2 weeks of the first time you used the Pass. So even if you had days available to visit the 4 main theme parks, you wouldn't be able to visit a water park or PI or the sports complex. Sorry.

Upvote 0

Goofy36

We purchased park hopper plus passes and were still able to use the plus days 2 years later. I don't think they expire. I also think you can only use one per park.

Upvote 0

Mgkcjohnson

Plus options on old Park Hopper passes should not expire. You should be able to still use your 2 remaining unused Plus options. Also, you can use them for which ever options you choose... 4 days at Typhoon Lagoon if you wanted, or 2 days at TL and 2 days at BB... or 1 day at each, or 3 days at DQ and one day at PI.....

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

It depends on the ticket itself if your "plus" visits expire. Tickets sold in the early 1990's did have expirations on the "plus" visits. Tickets sold in the late 1990's thru 2004 the whole ticket was non-expiring. Magic Your Way Ticket, the whole ticket expires 14 days from first use unless the no-expiration option is purchased.

The only way to determine what if any entitlements are still valid on an old Disney Ticket is to physically bring it to a Guest Relations window. These are located just outside the turnstyles at each of the four theme parks, or at Downtown Disney. From the information I have, the Ocala Information Center can no longer verify old tickets.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Enderikari

JPVonDrake said:
The only way to determine what if any entitlements are still valid on an old Disney Ticket is to physically bring it to a Guest Relations window. These are located just outside the turnstyles at each of the four theme parks, or at Downtown Disney. From the information I have, the Ocala Information Center can no longer verify old tickets.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Thank you JPVonDrake, I was about to jump in and have to correct everybody. Guest Services cannot check tickets for you, as Guest Services only existed at resorts, and most of those have been replaced by Lobby Concierge. However, Guest RELATIONS located both inside and outside of the theme parks as well as Downtown Disney would be more than happy to tell you the entitlements of up to 6 active tickets. Also, on most paper tickets, the Water Park options do expire 7 days after first usage of the tickets, so if you used the ticket back in the day, those water parks are expired. The park days are still good though!

Upvote 0

Carolwood

Guest services at your hotel(if your staying at a disney Resort). will be able to check if there are any days remaing on your passes. I've had them check old park passes on several visits.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom