Where can I find the Evil Queen???

soin2disney

Original Poster
Hi, just got back from wdw but could not find the Evil Queen. Does anyone know where I can find her? At what park???thanx

captcanada

I personally saw the evil queen at MGM.
And, she was SOOOOOO good! The CM was incredible!
If I were casting a multi-million dollar movie, I'd have grabbed her there and then for the role (or one similar). Forget Demi Moor or anyone else.
I hope it's still her doing it.

New2WDW

We saw the Evil Queen in front of Exposition Hall (just to the right of the entrance to MK) and she was awesome! I wish we had a video camera! Our two little girls had Princess shirts on and she totally despised the clothes the girls were wearing and kept commenting on those princesses and how we as parents were torturing our children by making them wear that filth, etc. She was very much in character but never to over the top for the girls! This occurred last year during a regular day at MK.

AEfx

The only time I've ever seen any of the queens outside of a parade was in front of the Castle after MNSSHP several nights.

AEfx

cherrynegra

I always see tons of queens when I'm at WDW. Whether they're evil or not, beats me.....OH...you mean The Evil Queen.....sorry.... :lookaroun

Wckd Queen

cherrynegra said:
I always see tons of queens when I'm at WDW. Whether they're evil or not, beats me.....OH...you mean The Evil Queen.....sorry.... :lookaroun
Weren't you going to bed, your majesty? :lol:

dixiegirl

oh i wish i could post our pic..couple years ago when our oldest was 2 she walked right up to the queen an at first the queen had a smile which then turned to a wicked look...then why we were trying to do a pic...she was showing our daughter how to showl....we got such a great pic..and all of this on video...oh this was all at mgm

The Evil Queen has been known to make occasional appearances for meet-and-greets near the entrance to the Disney-MGM Studios.

She's also made rare appearances for meet-and-greets at the Magic Kingdom as well.

I also saw her at MNSSHP last year.

hcswingfield

cherrynegra said:

My partner and I will be there in September. We're not really evil, we're just drawn that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom