Where are you Tom Morrow??

Figment632

I will sign but these never work Disney doesn't give a crap about us the hardcore Fringe Disney fan, they cater to the lesser fan and majority, while it sucks is probaly smart business wise.

EPCOTPluto

I thought this thread was about the Tom Morrow in EPCOT...

Innoventions_-_Tom_Morrow_2.0.jpg

:eek: 401 people already!!!! Boy, is this new narration hated or what?
I believe the petition would still be ineffective but... 402. :lookaroun

Jasonflz

:lol: I still remember him from the Disney Channel.

Maybe we will get lucky, in a case like JIYI, where they will fully change it based on criticism.

GoofyFan1

Not a fan of the new TTA soundtrack? I started an online petition to bring back the old one. Might not work, but can't hurt to try.http://www.PetitionOnline.com/25311645/petition.html

I have signed the petition, but to be effective, you really should fix the spelling error (We feel that the new soundtrack is bland...). Sorry, just the teacher in me.

Good luck with this. The new soundtrack sounds like an advertisement for the gift shops of Tomorrowland:snore::hurl:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

You made my day seriously! XD! I miss tom from innoventions too!

I also signed it! Number 417! Good Luck! If we were able to do it back in 2000 for imagination, we can sure do this one too!

tmbcole

I signed the petition. I'm #419. I used to love the old announcements - they were quite original. I really do not like the new announcements. I agree that they sound like announcements for the gift shop. What was Disney Mgmt thinking? :shrug:

wdwaddict71

Original Poster
I have signed the petition, but to be effective, you really should fix the spelling error (We feel that the new soundtrack is bland...). Sorry, just the teacher in me.

Good luck with this. The new soundtrack sounds like an advertisement for the gift shops of Tomorrowland:snore::hurl:
I know, I spotted the mistake after I hit the submit button. It wasn't really a spelling error, it was a typing error-I'm a terrible typist. They won't let you change it either, something about people feeling funny about signing a document that gets changed. It bothers me everytime I check the petition..:brick:

Probably is a lost cause but I had to do something. I'm still scratching my head over why they thought the soundtrack needed changing.:shrug:

GoofyFan1

I know, I spotted the mistake after I hit the submit button. It wasn't really a spelling error, it was a typing error-I'm a terrible typist. They won't let you change it either, something about people feeling funny about signing a document that gets changed. It bothers me everytime I check the petition..:brick:

Probably is a lost cause but I had to do something. I'm still scratching my head over why they thought the soundtrack needed changing.:shrug:

Sounds like word may be getting out, you're almost to 420 signatures. Keep thinking positively. Good Luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom