where are the 20k leagues vehicles buried

flynnibus

Premium Member
The one in Tokyo is only a top half.. its basically a concrete structure. Doubt it was taken from one of the WDW hulls.

They do keep the one in EPCOT and bring it out as a static display for special events.

goofntink

Mousesurplus was not around at the time and they would not have a way to move these massive steel structures it woulda cost tons.

Actually they were around, and participated in much of the demo of the ride.The subs were also not steel but fiberglass,I know this because when they moved them to the dump,we went out and got some parts off the subs before they ran them over with a bulldozer and then buried them.I have some exterior lights, and 2 eyeball porthole domes from one of the subs.They actually dug a trench at the dump, put them into it and we were able to walk down into the subs. Mousesurplus was also there and got alot of parts off of them also.

TOTGuy

The one in Tokyo is only a top half.. its basically a concrete structure. Doubt it was taken from one of the WDW hulls.

They do keep the one in EPCOT and bring it out as a static display for special events.

Yeah, I work at the land and I pass it every day along with an old Jungle Cruise ship. It is located right behind Soarin' next to the greenhouse.

Lauraldove29

If you want try google earth you can google magic kingdom and see them therejust the the north east of the park. i guess they havent updated the satelitte because they are still there and not buried yet. but it will give an idea of where they are/or where.:animwink:

MiRi

i found it on google maps! potatoheadman look right behind imagination and there's another building that's soarin and right behind it is a white boat, a box, and one of the subs! thats way cool:sohappy:

I still can't find them. Maybe if someone will grab a screenshot and circle it, please. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom