Where are Crocs available in WDW?

morgan22

After becoming increasingly jealous of how comfy my feet were (despite threatening to call the fashion police!) DH rushed to DTD early one morning and bought a pair... I think they were approx. $35 ... and were everywhere.
Please correct me if i;m wrong but I seem to recall them being more expensive at the airport store (for non-mickey ones)

S6300672.JPG

Pocamahontas

Unfortunately I think they are.
But they're still ugly. But heh...that's alright, not easy to find comfort in the summer heat.
And they dooo have Mickey's on them.

Figment82

I would think that they would cause your feet to sweat, then your feet would slide around in them....

Not at all - they wick away the moisture leaving your feet nice and dry. I've switched from my Crocs to other shoes midday and was surprised at how well the Crocs worked - there is a real noticeable difference.

Mimi

I know that this has been asked many times before but I need to ask again myself to really believe it...

Are
they really that comfortable? So comfortable that I should be willing to set aside my fairly good fashion sense in the name of pain-free enjoyment of WDW?

I should admit that on my last trip blisters were a problem for both of us and changing shoes only resulted in a slight relocation of blisters.

I am a closet Crocs considerer...:lookaroun

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Me too Mimi.

I've managed to pretty much get my feet beyond normal pain and blisters, i'm only sore if I do a full-out day with lots of walking, but i'm curious if Crocs are right for me.

I have real issues getting beyond just how ugly they are.

DisneyChik17

Yes, they are THAT comfortable. I will never wear any other shoes in the parks. I got ZERO blisters and my feet did not get sweaty and slide all over. They are so ventilated that it is nearly impossible for your feet to sweat. They are wonderful! Just get some and only wear them in the parks if it is a huge deal to you. Personally, I love mine and wear them often.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom