here is where I saw them:
World of Disney [ look in clothing ]
In fantasyland at MK there is a cart[ they had special 4th of july jibbetz!]
Team Mickey in DD
BB stores
TL stores
Princess

BrittanyRose428

:brick: crocs. i swear im the only person in the world who wont under any circumstance wear them... anyways they have them at orlandos airport but i think someone already said that.

Figment82

I refuse to wear the cayman style (the style that Disney crocs come in) but I have a pair of flip flops, the Capri I think they're called, and I LOVE them. I have bad ankles from a nasty fall 6 years ago and walking long distances or being on my feet for many hours can hurt so much. I've been wearing these flip flops and my feet feel great! I've never had a more comfortable pair of shoes.

If only the cayman style didn't look like it did, I would buy them in a second.

maelstrom

They sell them pretty much everywhere. I've seen them in pink/purple, blue/yellow, green/blue, coral/white, red/black, and pirates. Crocs makes more than one style, though, so check out the website, because you may like another style better. I have the Cleo in teal/aqua, and I plan to get them in grey/black as well, and also the Scutes, one of the flip flops, and the ones that are closed in with a bit of a heel for work (I'm going to pharmacy tech school in September!).

nmj91385

The largest size in Crocs you can get are XXXL. They do tend to run a little small. As for the smell when they come in and are new, I love it. Its weird at first but once you unpack them a couple times you learn to love it!

rileyspaw

I wear a men's 11 and had some problem finding a pair to fit. I found men's 10/11 (too small) and then 11/12 (way too big). XL's were too small and XXL's were too big. FINALLY, I found a straight size 11 and they fit just fine.

They are comfortable and roomy. I can wear them all day without foot fatigue. They may not be much to look at but they are very comfortable on me and that's what's important IMO!

tigsmom

Yes, another thread in Crocs...

We are heading to the World in 4 days (YAY:sohappy:) and my wife, and maybe myself, might be interested in getting a pair of everyone's favorite ugly shoes for ourselves. Where are they selling them? Are all styles available or just the Disney ones? Do they have larger sizes (I wear size 13)?

Thanks a bunch all!

Todd, I was in our local mall today (The Palisades Mall in West Nyack, NY) and they now have a Crocs cart. The lady had Caymans in XXXXL - size 16 -17. They looked huge to me, but I have a small foot and am barely a size 7, woman's.

Pocamahontas

You can find them everywhere and anywhere! Now for those little magnets to decorate them with...to my understanding those are a litttle harder to find (meaning every otherr store, instead of every single one). Different colors too!

Jesùs_Carioca

You can find them everywhere and anywhere! Now for those little magnets to decorate them with...to my understanding those are a litttle harder to find (meaning every otherr store, instead of every single one). Different colors too!

Your brief, yet assuring knowledge that I can find an easy pair of comfortable and fashionably coordinating crocs anywhere i feel like at my favourite park in the world has swayed me to wanting to purchase a pair and little funny magnets to decorate them with.

Do you think i should purchase a matching pair for my girlfriend?

tigsmom

The jibbitz? They aren't magnets, they are more like buttons. The decoration is on top and then there is a plastic button on the bottom (kinda like a plug). I have seen them all over, even on the carts in the mall and you can get them here

Pocamahontas

Your brief, yet assuring knowledge that I can find an easy pair of comfortable and fashionably coordinating crocs anywhere i feel like at my favourite park in the world has swayed me to wanting to purchase a pair and little funny magnets to decorate them with.

Pending..I think she might have to be prettttty deep in it if she agrees to it, I mean, they're not all that attractive. But the "jibbitz" might just do it.
Good luck trying.:p

As for Tigsmom, I'm sure you're right. I've never actually tried, just heard it by word of mouth and therefore am at a loss..but it's good news that they're easy to find. I'll be sure to tell the next one that asks.

tooltime

i think you both would look so cool

stitchtastic

My daughter(adult size) has now decided she wants a pair of Mary-Janes(AFTER SWEARING SHE WOULDN'T BE SEEN DEAD IN PAIR :eek: and then trying on mine and loving them) and they have sold out on all the UK internet sites, has anyone seen this style for sale in WDW?

Figment82

My daughter(adult size) has now decided she wants a pair of Mary-Janes(AFTER SWEARING SHE WOULDN'T BE SEEN DEAD IN PAIR :eek: and then trying on mine and loving them) and they have sold out on all the UK internet sites, has anyone seen this style for sale in WDW?

Nope, only the cayman style has been "Mickey-fied" in the parks. If you're coming for a visit and will have a car, I would recommend hitting the outlets or malls in the area. Crocs are so plentiful around here, you would think they were the only shoe available!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom