Where’s the best food in Magic Kingdom

UNCgolf

A lot of people don't like Tony's Town Square but we have consistently had very good meals there.

I didn't know it was possible to make chicken parmesan actually inedible until I ate at Tony's. One of the worst meals I've ever had. It was several years ago, though, and I've heard it's gotten better.

Breakfast at the Crystal Palace buffet is fine. Nothing special but it's not bad.

Hockey89

I didn't know it was possible to make chicken parmesan actually inedible until I ate at Tony's. One of the worst meals I've ever had. It was several years ago, though, and I've heard it's gotten better.

Breakfast at the Crystal Palace buffet is fine. Nothing special but it's not bad.
Yeah, Tony’s is horrid. Awful awful food. You would think they would have some good options at the MK. Epcot and AK has the best food.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Another vote for Columbia Harbour House. And Cheshire Cat Tails (wherever they've moved them around to since I think Cheshire Cafe is still closed.) And Citrus Swirls at Sunshine Tree Terrace. All great eats.

I enjoyed BoG for lunch quick service, but alas...

Touchdown

The cinimon rolls at Gaustons is a guilty pleasure but with the exception of Crulystal Palace Breakfast, the answer is at the MK resorts. Practically every restaurant on the monorail or Bay Lake (I’m looking at you Chef Mickey’s for the exception) is well loved and has good food.

heapster411

Seems like there is no love for the Plaza Restaurant. I've been there a couple of times, not bad, but not great. Their loaded fries were close to Figaro Fries that disappeared from Pinocchio Village Haus.

harryk

Skipper Canteen for dinner or lunch. Plaza for lunch. Tony's has always been great for dinner, spaghetti and meatballs. Even though Tony's has the most negative reviews but always has long waiting lines, even with reservations.

Any one remember where this food stand was? was in Magic Kingdom Liberty Square. Had the best Potatoes there. I was able to get my hands on the Brass Baldwin Victorian oven sign as a Keepsake.

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 54

Weather_Lady

For a quick/easy/cheap lunch i like Sleepy Hollow for the fried chicken on a waffle and/or fresh fruit & nutella on a waffle.
Sleepy Hollow must be great, because every trip we decide we'll try it based on the rave reviews, and every trip we stand in a huge line there for what seems like forever, it doesn't move, and we get impatient and run back into the chili-scented arms of Pecos Bill. We're 0-for-4 at Sleep Hollow attempts now. Someday though, that spicy chicken waffle will be mine! ;)

OG Runner

Sleepy Hollow must be great, because every trip we decide we'll try it based on the rave reviews, and every trip we stand in a huge line there for what seems like forever, it doesn't move, and we get impatient and run back into the chili-scented arms of Pecos Bill. We're 0-for-4 at Sleep Hollow attempts now. Someday though, that spicy chicken waffle will be mine! ;)

Take the time to wait. The line tends to move pretty quickly.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
If you're looking at Table Service options, it's pretty "meh" in the MK. But you have 4 resorts (Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Poly, Wilderness) a short walk, monorail, or watercraft ride away from the main entrance. Take 2 hours for dinner and go to any one of these places for a significantly better table service option. Take a break from the craziness of the MK for dinner and you'll be back in the park before you know it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom