When you hear disney what do you think about?

klineski96

Going to Epcot on a cold day, walking around World Showcase with my wife, taking a few dozen pictures and having a nice low lit dinner at San Angel Inn.

Riding the monorail to the Magic Kingdom, looking out the right hand side seeing Space Mountain, and hearing the kid inside me scream "We're here!!"

Checking into Wilderness Lodge and Coronado Springs on our honeymoon, Coronado Springs on our 1st anniversary and Port Orleans Riverside and AK Lodge for our 2 year anniversary.

I think about the sounds of the Walt Disney World Railroad and the Liberty Belle at MK.

Walking down the streets at Hollywood Studios, excited to use our fastpasses for Toy Story, thinking about past holiday seasons and Osbourne Lights, and the sunny days of past Star Wars Weekends.

The Haunted Mansion.

All the pass holder previews I've gone to in the last few years... Everest, Toy Story, Nemo, refurbed Pirates and Haunted Mansion.

The very first time I rode Dinosaur and Everest, actually being scared and feeling like I was 10!

Ohana's scalloped potatoes... R.I.P.

Watching Wishes from the California Grill, holding the hand of my wife, "wishing" the day wouldn't end.

Laughing hysterically with my wife when Buzz stopped us right in front of a 100K target, and each getting 999,999.

Smiling to myself when I see a family all wearing family reunion tshirts or 1st Time Visit buttons.

Those are just a few of the many many wonderful things I think about when I hear someone mention Disney. :)

ahhh- I feel my whole body relax when someone mentions WDW. Then I get excited and want to share with them every little last tid bit that I know. :)
I think back of being there as a kid, and all of the great memories that my family has made over the years.
I just feel sheer joy... what else can I say? ºoº

burninup4nick

Turkey Legs.

Fireworks going off while riding Astro Orbiter, feeling like you're going to fly right into them.

Countless MNSSHP's.

Memories with my best friends, Grandma, and brother.

Mickey Premium Bars.

McDonald's French Fries (even though I can get them at home for some reason they always taste better in Disney).

Getting a major sugar high with my best friend Trina and running around Hollywood Studios in the pouring down rain like we were crazy people.

Eating on the second floor of the Electric Umbrella watching people walk around outside.

Meeting my favorite character, Tinkerbell for the first time in Pixie Hollow (obviously a pretty recent memory.)

Watching Fantasmic! on a cold evening and the fire from the lake makes me warm.

Chef Mickey's.

:)

fascion216

when i hear disney, it just makes me smile. coz my trip there is really all i have to look forward to. 11 days of pure enjoyment and fun. with the biggest worry being which park im going to go to and if im going to make it to my dining reservations lol. i just escape reality for that time.

DisneyPirate85

Being away from work, less stress, knowing that someone else is going to make sure EVERYTHING else is ALLRIGHT.:)
Vanilla Ice Cream with my wife at France pavillion...:ROFLOL:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
The classic attractions from my childhood like WEDway People Mover, CoP, JII (original), WoM, Horizons, Cronkite's SSE, Captain EO, the pirates chasing the wench's around in PotC, GMR back when the movies in the finale were current/relevant...

:eek:

sueuk

Sun, heat, heat, sun - and rain when it's hot and sunny!! (I'm English!!)
The smell - I don't know how to describe it, but only Disney smells like it.
Cinnamon rolls on Mainstreet and the Boardwalk Bakery.
That FEELING as you look up Mainstreet on the first morning, sort of a throat catching feeling.
Being told 'Welcome Home' when you walk through the Beach Club doorway. :sohappy:

NewfieFan

Going to Epcot on a cold day, walking around World Showcase with my wife, taking a few dozen pictures and having a nice low lit dinner at San Angel Inn.

Riding the monorail to the Magic Kingdom, looking out the right hand side seeing Space Mountain, and hearing the kid inside me scream "We're here!!"

Checking into Wilderness Lodge and Coronado Springs on our honeymoon, Coronado Springs on our 1st anniversary and Port Orleans Riverside and AK Lodge for our 2 year anniversary.

I think about the sounds of the Walt Disney World Railroad and the Liberty Belle at MK.

Walking down the streets at Hollywood Studios, excited to use our fastpasses for Toy Story, thinking about past holiday seasons and Osbourne Lights, and the sunny days of past Star Wars Weekends.

The Haunted Mansion.

All the pass holder previews I've gone to in the last few years... Everest, Toy Story, Nemo, refurbed Pirates and Haunted Mansion.

The very first time I rode Dinosaur and Everest, actually being scared and feeling like I was 10!

Ohana's scalloped potatoes... R.I.P.

Watching Wishes from the California Grill, holding the hand of my wife, "wishing" the day wouldn't end.

Laughing hysterically with my wife when Buzz stopped us right in front of a 100K target, and each getting 999,999.

Smiling to myself when I see a family all wearing family reunion tshirts or 1st Time Visit buttons.

Those are just a few of the many many wonderful things I think about when I hear someone mention Disney. :)

*Wipes a tear from my eye!*

My first thoughts go to Epcot b/c that's where we always spend our first night. I love seeing SSE for the first time... it just gives me that "Ahhhhhh" feeling!

I also think of the TTA just at around dusk. I loving riding it when it's almost dark... you can still see everything but the lights are starting to show up in Tomorrowland - it's so beautiful!

Oh, and riding BTMRR in the dark and seeing the castle from the top!

Ok, so I could go on and on and on...

pjulie75

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE sitting on the pavement at the top of Main Street near the castle after an exciting day at the park, watching the fireworks on a warm summer evening, it feels so magical and brings tears to my eyes. It is a perfect end to an amazing day, Disney knows how to end a day in style - PURE MAGIC!!:sohappy: I can't wait until the summer, I am getting really excited reading this thread:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom