When you get to WDW, what sight makes you smile and decompress?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
interior-del-micro.jpg
For me, and I know this sounds weird, has to be when I see the first WDW Transportation System bus. When I see the 1st bus, I know I have officially arrived.
Well this got me thinking and actually to me its when I first SIT down on the DME bus....cheesy as the video is ....I am THERE!!! and even more so when it backs out and hits the highway en route.....sigh...rest of the world that is not WDW just melts away...:)

Last edited:

Foltzy

The first time a Cast Member says "Welcome Home". Something about it gets to me, it's like, yeah, I'm home.
Seeing the monorail for the first time too. I've always loved it and seeing it really makes me feel like I'm back in the world. Waling into Tomorrowland under the sign and hearing the music too.

JohnD

Any ferry on Seven Seas Lagoon. Not just the sights of the MK resorts but the relaxation of the boat ride.

mouse_luv

For me there are several.

The main one being walking into the lobby of Kidani and just taking my favorite ambience in. Then seeing the animals from our balcony. :)

Then off to the Parks:
Monorails
Seeing Cindy Castle
HM
EPCOT (SSE, the FW music, WS)
Happy Happy Happy.:inlove:

Dropping the luggage off in the room and standing out over the balancony taking in your new view is where it starts for me! Then I truly decompress on the first night, closing down the magic kingdom, getting off space mountain and being one of the last people to walk out of tomorrowland with that classic music playing overhead

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
When I step out onto my balcony and see this...
View attachment 251041
Many years ago someone stayed there in a simular room and put a live webcam up for the duration of their stay. I left the computer on for a week it was so relaxing. Just watching people get on and of the friendship boats and the sound of their horns every so often. It was wonderful, have not seen anyone do it since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom