When y'all going?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Dec. 3-7 for the Meet!

If you will be there at that time, please look for the WDWMagic members at the MVMCP on the 4th and we have a special Fantasmic dessert party for members on the 5th.

If you are interested in the dessert party (cost $28 per person) contact me.

Pam

Disneyfalcon

I just got back last week and am hoping to go again in February! I feel spoiled rotten! That one will be a short trip and we're staying at the Contemporary with Shades of Green prices!

The Mom

Premium Member
I'll be there from Dec 4-7th, staying at BWI. My plan is to meet up with LOTS of you, at MVMCP on the 4th, The Fantasmic Dessert party on the 5th, the mega-meet on the 6th, with a meet at AC later on the 6th. I'm free until 5PM on the 5th, if anyone wants to meet me in the parks.

MicBat

HOPEFULLY, I'll be there from January to August of 2004... Assuming I get accepted into the WDWCP! *crosses fingers*

wbboy29

I'll be there in 3 weeks, when I permanantly relocate to Orlando, WOO HOO!!! Plus I'll be a cast member again at WDW, I am soooo excited.

Oh, and I'll be living with KENAN for the first few weeks that I'm there. How crazy is that going to be, I can only imagine, lol.:p

Norm

Olrando or Bust!!! Here I come :D

kennyj29

Nov. 29th - Dec. 6th

40 days and counting!!! I just can't wait to spend a week at my favorite place in the whole world at the Poly and then a week on the "Magic". So looking forward to it!!!

lens300

I will be there in 26 days for two weeks at the boardwalk villas.

Then again in Feb for 4 days at the park and 4 days on the Wonder.

both of these with just my wife.

Then in Sept for a week in a 2 bdrm at the Boardwalk with all of my inlaws.

Should be a great year, have to use those ap's as much as posible.

Friday of this week.:sohappy:

Me, my wife, and my two boys (8 and 1) are going up for the "Not so scary Halloween Party"

We will be up over Thanksgiving.
We will be camping in Fort Wilderness on Dec 5-7 with our Cub Scout Pack.:hammer:

Blue

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Going on October 31-November 3rd with my daughter for Halloween!!:sohappy: Disney's Beach Club Resort

And thennnnnnnnnnnn

Going June 21-July5th for 2 weeks again with my 3 kids for my 40th birthday on July 4th! Disney's Beach Club Resort

:hurl: (to birthdays)

This is going to be my second time this year...we were just there in June for 2 weeks...and perhaps one more trip in January, my husband has a conference, so we may all just tag along.....:kiss:

Katherine

I'll be there...

Someday:rolleyes: Nothing planned yet and I'm coming up on 1 year since my B-day trip(we really went for my dad's meeting but:rolleyes: ). Oh well. EVeryone don't forget to write reports!

Gucci65

12/9 thru 12/14 at POR w/ my Dad and my daughter (no one else likes to go). Going to try for the 2nd year in a row to take them to MVMCP - last year was rained out.

Keep your fingers crossed:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom