When will the Disneyland Resort reopen? (2021 Version)

What month (or day) will the Disneyland Resort reopen

• April-May 2021

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • June 2021

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • July 2021

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • July 17, 2021 (Bonus points if you pick this one)

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • August-September 2021

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • October-December 2021

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

Bear550

Getting back on topic, my prediction at this point for reopening is April 29.
I’d agree, i’m going to guess some sort of previews on the 29th (whether it be Cast Member or Legacy Annual Passholders) with a general reopening the next week in may!

fctiger

Shoot lost again! First time, I was waaaaaaay too optimistic since I overshot my prediction by exactly 10 months (it was June 30th, 2020). This time not optimistic enough. Glad to be wrong though!

fctiger

The park isn't open until it's open. I remember when July 17, 2020 was the day!

The problem then was Disney themselves tried for that day without any discussion with the state. This time it's the state telling everyone it's OK to do. But yes things can happen, but hospitalizations are flat lining most places now. Back then most of the country was still a complete mess and only getting worse.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Pardon me but someone here posted a complete Disneyland walkthrough within the past few months that was so well done without chit chat and nice and slow, quality filming. If anyone here recalls that and can provide link I would appreciate it.....it was good escapism.:D

mickEblu

They say being a CM ruins the Disney magic. The must illusion-shattering moment for me was when I learned how awkward and quiet those vloggers are when the cameras aren’t rolling. 😔

Hahah.

I’m a little envious that these people get to spend there life having fun at theme parks and somehow are paying the bills doing it. Yet, I’m not sure I could do it. Always being “on” for the camera, narrating your day everyday. Nah. Is that even truly fun? Not to mention all of the editing afterwards. I think my once every 3 week trips to DL where I could be in the moment and be myself is probably better.

PiratesMansion

Well it looks like the 35 people who chose April-May are correct! Congratulate lucky winners!

We don’t have a prize for you but here is some pondering words of wisdom may the force be with you for getting reservations for the Disneyland Resort in the near future!
Not even the opportunity to purchase tickets to a $100 exclusive event to ride Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind and get a complimentary sipper while the rest of the park is closed?!?!?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Ya know I am still left hanging onto a 5 day with maxpass eticket bought precovid.....and since I don't live in CA.....who knows what realm it has landed into.....I know they retain their investment towards something....and that maxpass isn't around now anyhow, but it's still over $900 Disney has of mine that I cannot use.....sigh. It says on site that prior to reopening they will address tickets purchased prior.....we shall see! :angelic:

Ooooh I found it anyhow thanks to @Smooch who loved my post loving this video :D Guess it was made by Fresh Baked....having never been to DLR and missing out on my first planned trip, it gave me a 3D perspective of escapism that was quite fun. 😍

Practical Pig

Ya know I am still left hanging onto a 5 day with maxpass eticket bought precovid.....and since I don't live in CA.....who knows what realm it has landed into.....I know they retain their investment towards something....and that maxpass isn't around now anyhow, but it's still over $900 Disney has of mine that I cannot use.....sigh. It says on site that prior to reopening they will address tickets purchased prior.....we shall see! :angelic:

Ooooh I found it anyhow thanks to @Smooch who loved my post loving this video :D Guess it was made by Fresh Baked....having never been to DLR and missing out on my first planned trip, it gave me a 3D perspective of escapism that was quite fun. 😍

It's not complete if I don't see Floral Mickey. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom