When Planning Please Consider using a Disney TA (Kingdom Konsultant) to support them during this tough time.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
A lot of people are canceling or rebooking or holding off the future trips. This has had a profound impact on many Disney TAs (Many of which are members on this Forum). When making or changing plans please consider using a Disney TA like the board sponsor @Kingdom Konsultant. Utilizing a Disney TA like Kingdom Konsultants does not cost you dollar for their service and the savings and service that they provide can be amazing. I've used @wannabeBelle for almost 3 years now for 8 trips and 1 Disney cruise and there is no other way I'd rather book a Disney Trip.

If you've made a reservation yourself, you can always transfer it to a Disney TA like @Kingdom Konsultant. PM them for additional information. They are all extremely knowledgable and with the complicated jumble of Disney offerings available now, they can steer you in the right direction to saving a lot of money on your next Disney Trip.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
@monothingie and @wdwmagic Thank you so much! You truly are the best!!! It is definitely an extremely difficult time for the agency and we appreciate your support more than words can express. We will happily work with anyone that wishes to book with us or if you booked in the last 30 days and wish to work with us. Many of my agents are on these forums and are ready, willing and able to help.

Much love and appreciation! Pam

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom