When is your favorite time of the day in the parks?

crxbrett

Ooooh, this is a great topic! So many great times at the parks! I do love early mornings at the hotels when the sun is rising around 7am as well as rope drops at 8 or 9am. But nighttime/evenings are my personal fav overall.

MK: Fav time would be either dusk in summer or late evenings.
EPCOT: Probably the same.
Studios: I don't know if I have a favorite here. Maybe evening since ToT looks 100x more awesome once night falls!
AK: Probably early morning. Though Everest and the Tree of Life are beautiful at night. And now with Pandora...okay, maybe night here too! lol

Well I thought the same about the JC but then during one specific ride of the JC around midnight, my GF pointed out that there were also SPIDERS (at least 3-4) in the boat and I am not talking about small ones! One was only about 2 feet away from my legs and I realized, that this was absolutely unavoidable. A boat that runs at night on a river through a man-made jungle under trees and vines in a subtropical climate and has lights on obviously attracts spiders at night. She confessed that she actually saw spiders on most earlier JC rides at night too but decided not to tell me until this one came a little TOO close.
In other words, no more JC at night for me.:rolleyes:

If you ever go on the resort launches on Seven Seas Lagoon at night, turn on your flashlight on the phone and aim it underneath the seats - it will make your skin crawl. There are spiders everywhere! lol Luckily, I THINK they are fairly harmless and I have never been bit by one. They hang out all over the docks and boats. I have had a couple of instances where one was centimeters from my legs and didn't realize it.

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
If you ever go on the resort launches on Seven Seas Lagoon at night, turn on your flashlight on the phone and aim it underneath the seats - it will make your skin crawl. There are spiders everywhere! lol Luckily, I THINK they are fairly harmless and I have never been bit by one. They hang out all over the docks and boats. I have had a couple of instances where one was centimeters from my legs and didn't realize it.

I am really glad to hear about this AFTER I stayed at the Polynesian. And thanks for the warning, I will prefer the resort monorail during future trips if I want to visit the Poly,

LUVofDIS

I love early mornings, so fresh and so clean, other than the waking up part, after all my years of waking up I still haven't found a good way to do it.

But my true love for all the parks and even most if not all the resorts would be night, the later the better. The lights really make things pop, and when on rides that over look the park, it is an amazing view.

Even though I have never been there yet, the pictures I have seen of Typhoon Lagoon at night are out of this world. I definitely need to do a night time Typhoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom