When does Disney update cruise info for next sailing year?

Snowmagic

Original Poster
Hi all,
We are now planning our next USA tour to the states which will be in 2014.
I have been looking at the dates, cruise destinations, ports of call & a lot has changed since last time we did this wonderful escape :)
We would like to do a 5 night cruise into either the Bahama's or Carribean as our first was a 3 nighter to " test the waters" so to speak.
We need to do this in mid September as we are including the children's holidays In this 6-7 week holiday.

Would anybody know when Disney releases the dates for the next year cruises?

I do understand this is a fair time out prior to our planned trip, but the last time we planned our trip we had the best time of our life & we want to come back & do some more :)

Cheers all.

flynnibus

Premium Member
'next' year will have already been out. You can book more than a year out.

But the cruise patterns are pretty fixed.. you should be able to eye-ball it based on the type of cruise you are looking to take by looking at the current ones.

Disneyfalcon

I would expect 2014 itineraries to be out in the fall. You can count on the Fantasy continuing 7 night Caribbean cruises, and the Dream doing 3, 4, and hopefully 5 night cruises to the Bahamas.

What's more difficult to predict us the Magic and Wonder. I would expect more Galveston and NYC sailings for the Magic, and Hawaii and Alaska sailings for the Wonder. Hopefully with a few surprises thrown in too. :)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I'm hopin to see Med Cruises back once again, after the way they initially sold for 2013 I can't see them leaving Europe out!

Speaking of which how are bookings on Med cruises now??

Disneyfalcon

Hmm, my post disappeared. Operator error I'm sure. :)

They sold like crazy the first few days and then they were super slow. Now they appear to be picking up a little again.

stefan74

Hi all,
We are now planning our next USA tour to the states which will be in 2014.
I have been looking at the dates, cruise destinations, ports of call & a lot has changed since last time we did this wonderful escape :)
We would like to do a 5 night cruise into either the Bahama's or Carribean as our first was a 3 nighter to " test the waters" so to speak.
We need to do this in mid September as we are including the children's holidays In this 6-7 week holiday.

Would anybody know when Disney releases the dates for the next year cruises?

I do understand this is a fair time out prior to our planned trip, but the last time we planned our trip we had the best time of our life & we want to come back & do some more :)

Cheers all.

I'll be there Mid-September '14 and cannot wait. I am "testing the waters with a non-cruiser" so we are only doing a 3 day cruise and adding on a Resort stay afterwards. Can't wait to book the cruise and the resort stay!

Snowmagic

Original Poster
Stefan74, you won't regret it. We loved it that much we are aching to go again as there is so much to do & see.
One suggestion if I may, is do the resort stay first & Disney can transport you to the boat direct from your hotel.
We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge & then did the cruise. 'droooool'
Have fun planning, it is worth it in the end.

Cheers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom