When do you start feeling the WDW magic?

10Magic

Wow! There are so many. From the first WDW signs on I-4, to the moment you pass under the "Welcome" sign, to opening the door to your room for the first time, to turning on the "Top 'Must Sees'" on the TV in your room (for the first time: after that, notsomuch), and so many more. There aren't many better feelings I get than knowing my vacation is just beginning. Waking up the first morning. Hearing the music from each park just as you enter for the first time. When every trip is over, I pinpoint the one moment I wish I could go BACK to, and it's always one of these!

Korfar

When the magical express pulls away from the airport is when is starts for me. I get excited when we land but but the magic begins on the bus.

Lunamis

When my alarm goes off at 3-4AM in order to catch the earliest flight possible!
The breaking point is getting off the plane and walking into Orlando Airport. At that points it's official!:D

forevermickey

When I hit Orlando airport and step out passing the Disney Store getting on the MCO monorail... it all starts there! Then we stop at Publix and buy some essentials as well as Mickey ponchos ... all the Disney Merchandise makes me excited! Then off to the CBR.... YAY we made it! We are at a all time high of excitement... Then off to the MK!!!!! need I say more! :sohappy:

powlessfamily4

My family tells me it's the night before we leave. I am positively giddy with excitement. I get almost no sleep and listen to Disny music non-stop as I pour over all of the plans.

What an awesome feeling to know your going home!!!!

Ransom

I start feeling it when we're at O'Hare airport, but the full dose doesn't reach my bloodstream until we've checked in to our resort, gotten settled into our room, and headed down to grab some lunch at Roaring Fork (we own at VWL, and have always stayed there).

Aroleggim

I'm not going till September and I'm already feeling the magic...haha! Like many it hits me lining up for your resort at the Orlando airport and watching the video on the way. I actually really like the video they show, it really gets me in the mood.

katexo

I start getting really excited when we get to the airport, but it really kicks in when we go through the WDW arch on the road in.

DisneyDebNJ

As soon as the flight attendant says "Welcome to Orlando", I'm like a kid in a candy store!!! Everything from that point on is "I can't wait" ... meaning, "I can't wait to get on the Magical Express ... I can't wait to check in, I can't wait to go to Epcot..." etc, etc! It's ALL good!!!! :ROFLOL:

disneypearl

Two things:
When we walk past the Disney Store at MCO and fight the urge to go in but know I want to get on the Magical Express.
I get the biggest sense of excitement just after check in and looking for my room at my resort. Everything is ahead of me at this moment and it is the best feeling.

iconjunkie

The first is driving under the Walt Disney World sign while riding the Magical Express (especially when everyone claps and cheers).

Second is walking down the middle of Main St. Nothing beats that.

disneygirl1

I start feeling the Disney Magic as soon as I start to pack my suitcase! :lol: I think it's more of the anticipation then anything!! But as soon as the captain comes over the loud speaker to stay we are starting our decent into the Orlando area, I can hardly sit still. My DS on the other hand, I think he feels the magic once we are on the tram at the airport... Every trip as soon as we get on it, he turns to me and say "doesn't it feel good to be home?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom