When do we get answers?

imagineer boy

LouisMustDie, if the reputation system was still around, I'm sure you would have atleast 3 red boxes under your name by now. So for once, could you just STOP being such an arrogant know-it-all jerk?!

speck76

imagineer boy said:
LouisMustDie, if the reputation system was still around, I'm sure you would have atleast 3 red boxes under your name by now. So for once, could you just STOP being such an arrogant know-it-all jerk?!

now now....handle this stuff via PM

stitchcastle

Pumbas Nakasak said:
I think weather may be an issue and price. DLP stands testimony to that.

The thing is Orlando does have a hell of a lot on offer, which is why I posted in the first place. It is competing for those 3.9865 days, and the right to empty your wallet in that time.

But before this heads off in a new direction (what DOES Disney represent to you) ill close safe in the knowledge that im an undervalued yearly visitor with too high an expectation and a unquenchable thirst for fun :drevil:

i don't know... your points sound a little too selfish for me...

Pongo

Pumbas Nakasak said:
No Im Scottish, which means Im from Scotland. It is listed in an Atlas that’s a book that lists places outside the US.

(In a completely civil manner)

There was no way that AEfx could have known that you were Scottish, as your location does not specify. Therefore it seems a bit unfair to jump down someone's throat for taking a shot in the dark that was pretty close.

I'm sure you wouldn't like to assume that AEfx was Canadian, only to have them get on your back about being from America (assuming and hoping that AEfx is American, otherwise I'd feel like a total hypocrite). Unless you would. It's not my place to decide for you.

:)

AEfx

Pumbas Nakasak said:
First of all how surprising to see a post on here that straight away criticises the opinion of another poster. Oh how I wish I were as perfect. Im sorry for not making sense, must be the accent.

Um...pot...kettle...black? I was responding to an opinion you are forcefully posting about, and got straight to the point. My apologies for being up front. Next time I'll...well, next time I won't bother to reply to you, since it's clear you are just trolling and/or simply can't wrap your mind around the concepts people are presenting.

Now that was a criticism.

No Im Scottish, which means Im from Scotland. It is listed in an Atlas that’s a book that lists places outside the US. A minor point but something I feel needs correcting.

Thank you, I am well aware of the differences between Scotland and the U.K., as I have traveled extensively in both. One of your posts referenced the U.K. Regardless, I was simply explaining an expression I wasn't sure you'd be familiar with.

BTW, again, Pot - Kettle - Black, btw. Your crappy tone and snide remarks aren't winning you any points with anyone.

Pumbas Nakasak said:
We have several expressions over here, but this board is not the place to generalise. Again I know that travel is not exactly normal in the US but having the same attraction in every park is not the best way to get visitors to try something new.

Wow, more snide comments. Well, Mr. Expert on American Behavior, many of us travel quite frequently.

What you seem to be unable to grasp is that MOST people are not going to travel to Disneyland AND Walt Disney World, let alone the other Disney parks. People like US? Yes, Disney fans. But most people like to visit a variety of destinations, not the same one over and over as we do. Flying across the country to go to Disneyland which has 1.25 parks as opposed to WDW which is a huge resort with exponentially more to do isn't in the travel plans of most people.

Therefore, if people aren't exposed to rides there what does it matter if they also have it in California? Or Paris? Most people in the U.S. that go to Paris do not do so for Disneyland Paris - which is why we get such good deals there - they go there for Paris and the museums, landmarks, shopping, and food.

What you don't seem to understand (not a criticism, but an observation based on your posts) is that most people do not center their travel around Disney parks, and those that visit generally aren't exposed to the other parks.

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Paris is nearer but the park has very few attractions that are new or improved on WDW it also costs are proportionally higher than a trip to Florida. So think of it in reverse, why should I go to Paris when Florida has it all?

Well, I enjoy the Paris park immensely because of the unique versions of my favorite attractions (HM, PotC, RnR), and the fact that it is the most beautiful, themed MK ever built. As much as I love WDW, you can't deny the beauty of the Paris park.

However, again what you fail to see is that it's not all about you. We are talking about the AVERAGE visitor at WDW, who will never see Disneyland Paris, or the other parks.

You generalize Americans as not well-traveled because of this fact (or that we aren't aware of the rest of the world - don't judge our level of international knowledge/experience based on our administration), but you just don't seem to get that most people don't travel based on Disney destinations, aside from WDW. Disneyland is something you stop in for a day if you are in California, same with DLP. Not plan a vacation around.

You know, the fact that both Speck and I agree on this topic should really make you stop and think. Very hard.

But then again, it does seem as if you are a troll, and I have just fed you - very wrong of me - but hey, who knows - maybe this will help you understand the concepts presented here.

Or not.

AEfx

sillyspook13

martinthesparta said:
Now with the completion of stitch, Lmax, soarin', and everest on the way in Jan., I just want to know when they might announce more new attractions and rehabs. I have a feeling we have another larger wave comin, just when will we know, after everest?
Patience, my friend. Patience. ;)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
stitchcastle said:
i don't know... your points sound a little too selfish for me...
So basically the whole reason you posted all these rants is because of your
utterly delusional selfishness...

I admit it Im sellfish. sue me. I just hope that if ever you have a poor experience at WDW you dont come on here complaining. That would be selfish.

(meant in a non offensive way of course.) GIRUY. :animwink:

One persons rant is anothers strongly held opinion. ( in a non gender specific non earth shattering non confrontational line toeing sort of way)

stitchcastle

Pumbas Nakasak said:
I admit it Im sellfish. sue me. I just hope that if ever you have a poor experience at WDW your not so selfish as to come on here complaining.

(meant in a non offensive way of course.) GIRUY. :animwink:

I just don't get why people have to complain all the time, that's why people end up not having fun in the first place.

and in case you were wondering: i don't complain as much.

Pumbas Nakasak

AEfx, now remind me cause ive obviously missed something, Ive checked the board rules and nowhere does it say that posts that are relating to personal opinions have to be sanctioned by the board self proclaimed resident experts. Throughout my posts I have stated that the opinions relate to what I was looking for, a direct response to the earlier post. Some of you may find that selfish, and I guess Ill have to live with that, just as i have to live with the self-important posting of others. (not aiming at anyone before you get a huff on)

My generalisations have nothing to do with the US administrations rather than a quick retort to something I find irritating, and judging by the venom in your retort it obviously hit a mark. And again I make my judgement based on life experiences but no doubt you may feel Ive got them wrong. I corrected you as Id correct anyone, you may not see the significance but humour me. Ive no reason to doubt that you are a proud US citizen, so why shouldn’t I be proud to be a Scot? Its this assumptions thing again isn’t it?

I think you should realise I have been around this board long enough not to be a Troll, but as you know that, I can only assume that you are trying to be insulting and playing to the gallery. Im saddened that you seem to have taken my style of posting as some form of slur, I get the impression you feel that I was out to knock el presidente. Far from being a snide comment the post was an acknowledgement on what you ( well someone)had already stated about park catchment areas. So Im amazed that you have gotten so up tight about my agreeing with you.

If Ive upset anyone, other than you or Louis Im sorry. If you dont like me use the ignore. Personally Im not that petty, besides you may end up missing out. Im curious as to why the overwhelming desire to prove me wrong. Is it that you dont like your version of things challenged? Is it that my wayward thinking may bring Disney down? Or is it that you may be carrying issues from previous posts. Again Ill remind you what ive stated throughout has been what i would like (not what I expect or demand) but what Id like. It may be selfish but then am I unique on this site if I post expressing what I d like based on nothing more complex than what Id actually like, an act that in itself is selfish, unless of course there are others who might like the same things I do.

And just for the record can you tell me what the several expressions i mentioned were as you seem to know, despite me not actually posting them. But isnt "well its new to me" also a little selfish?

And finally I love it that you are so self important that you feel that i should stop because I happen to post something contrary to you and other posters.

Is this board now about view expression but only if the views expressed are approved by the clique?

Unless by some strange quirk the moderators decide to bar me Im not going anywhere so best use that ignore.
:drevil:
All in a non threatening tongue in cheek open sea dobber fishing sort of way of course :drevil:

CaliSurfer182

Everybody should be entitled to their own opinion as well as being able to state their desires, but quite possibly that could only happen in an ideal world. Which I believe we are far from discovering or conceiving.

Pumbas Nakasak

stitchcastle said:
and in case you were wondering: i don't complain as much.

If something is wrong it is better if you do complain other wise how do things ever get put right.

Theres a world of difference between message board gripes, and a complaint to guest services about poor show/service. However some people do have unrealistic expectations ( like me and a new e ticket every year or two) or that WDW will always have pristine paint and 100% serviceability on everything.

Now where would ticket price rises come, a complaint or a gripe. :hammer:

TownSquareSteve

I don't chime in very often as I love to hear everyones opinions and ideas on these boards as to what they think is going to come next. Since NONE of us works for WDI right now, the fact that people come off like they run the place and exactly know what Disney's next move will be kind of frustrats me. I have found flaws with a little of everones (at the big 3-4 that are arguing in this post) arguements, but the last thing I want to do is use these boards to alienate myself from people like myself who love to read the threads, and use this stuff for fun, not to prize fight for who knows the most about Disney.. To many are self proclaimed Disney know it alls (i myself included) but the truth I don't know everything about everything and use these boards to learn more about the company that I plan on making a career with. But everyonce in a while I see something that I have to chime in on. The arguement about Disney target market is totally off base:
And, since the majority of WDW's visitors (and the group they are targeting) are families that visit every 3-5 years, what do they want? New attractions every 3-5 years! Which is exactly what I said in the first place.

First what's wrong with this is that you say that Disney's main target market is families coming every 3-5 years. Which is a target market, just not "the" target market. The target market is Families period. Disney's marketing team is HUGE and does concentrate on just one area. If you think they don't promote and market Disney to the population of Central Florida, then you are just crazy. Disney promotes and advertises to their own cast members very heavily (they have marketing division just for that), as they do to people living down in Florida. Just look at the people that are on these boards and you will see a tremendous amount of people who live in Central Florida, heck Florida in general, but DO NOT WORK FOR DISNEY and visit the parks quite often. Although the average family of 4 from Fla (who visits a single park on a single day) might spend a little less then another family of the same size who flew in from somewhere visiting the same park on the same day, the piont is they spend money just the same. Have you ever been to Disney during the off season when kids are in school? Do you know who makes up the majority of the attendance during those slower times? Thats right locals do. They do a tremendous amount of marketing and special events just for people who are their locally (i.e Food and Wine Festival, Flower and Garden Festival, tie ins with the Atlanta Braves and Tamba Bay Bucs ( I mean how many people form oversees planned their Disney Vacation around the Braves Spring Training games?)) These are events that are designed to bring locals onto Disney property where hopefully they will stay and spend some money even just for evening. If people who on regular vacations happen to catch these events, then more power to them, but they are not the target markets.

I could go into further marketing principles of Disney but we could be here for a while, since I am very long winded.

I brought that point up to make this point, you say the target range for new E ticket rides is every 3-5 years, there are 2 things that doesn't make sense with that theory. First, by using that theory you are saying that Disney is only target a block of families in that certain time period, for instance, if Disney marketed a new attraction in 2000 for a families who wanted to visit that year, they would have new attraction/marketing campaign in 2003, then 2006, and so on, but what about the famililes who are visiting every 3-5 years starting in 2002? Without putting words in anyones mouth, you think Disney would not try to market something new everyyear to get a new audience down in the parks? Disney's marketing team thinks up new ways every couple months to try to get new guests to come to the park on a regular basis, both locally, nationally and internationally. For instance the new commercial out here in colorado markets magical express which targets people who might just hate having to go through the hassels of the "check-in day" which i would fit into that category. That right there might be a reason a family makes the trek down to Disney. Disney is ever changing, as Walt wanted it to be, and will have new attractions before the determined 3-5 years, why because there is always a group that wants something new and exciting when they come and visit, whether it be their 100th visit or their first, it doesn't have to be big just new.

Alright I am really tired and this way longer then I wanted it to be. In closing i have 2 things:

1) I think you will hear something about (a) new attraction(s) within the next 6 months, not fact, not coming from any sources, just a gut feeling

2)You don't have to have a new e-ticket to get people to the park, the magic of the parks do that for you, all you want is something to help enhance the magic and it comes in all shapes and sizes and it touches us all in a different way, that is why we write in these boards becuase it has touched us all at some point or another.

Have fun discussing, I can't wait to read what you all have to say :kiss: !!!

Thanks,
Steve

brich

TownSquareSteve, you have a lot of very valid points. I believe Disney's target market is living, breathing human beings. :p That being said, it only makes sense that new E-Ticket attractions would be a ploy to bring in the occassional out of town guest. These out of towners spend big bucks for resort stays and meals. This is attractive because the resorts and meals most likely aren't sources of big revenues from locals. Oh sure, locals spend plenty in the parks for meals but they aren't as dependent of Disney for meals as say a resort guest. But at the same time, Disney understands the importance of the local market and therefore provides the special events Steve mentions above. Also, a local may spend more days in the park than an out of town guest. As for myself, lately my trips have been more frequent to WDW because of the age of my kids. But before kids, I delayed my trips based on what was new. Just throwing in mine... :D

speck76

Although the local market is important, it does not make sense for WDW to build E-tickets with locals in mind.

The local guests typically do not have the additional revenue that comes with the out-of-area guests....and although FL is very populated, it is not a very wealthy state.....not compared to the NE at least.

Yes, Flower and Garden, Food and Wine, Star Wars Weekends, things like this appeal to the locals, but these are not $100million investments for WDW to produce either.

WDW could make money on the volume of local guests by marketing directly to them, but making money on volume hurts profitablility, and effects Wall Street. If you take a few moments and analyze the timeframes that the local-focused events fall in, they are all in the slowest timeperiods of the year.

Flower and Garden: The week after Spring Break - 1st weekend in June (huge leisure travel lull.....ends before school gets out)
Star Wars Weekends: May-June (see above)
Food and Wine Festival: October-mid November (big leisure travel lull....starts shortly after kids go back to school)
Night of Joy: Early September (considered the slowest travel period in Orlando for leisure and business travel)
MNSSHP: October (see above)
MVMCP: Operates in Window between Thanksgiving and Christmas travel periods (very slow for leisure travel)
WDW Marathon (and formerly WDW Indy Race: Early Jan (slow for leisure travel, but good for business travel)

All of these events are designed to bring locals/regionals to the park, and they are effective.....but WDW does not pay the bills with these guests, as look at the parks when these events are running:

Park hours are cut
Fireworks at MK are not every night
Spectro is not every night
Hotel rates are at there cheapest
Often WDW offers the Play-4 pass in these windows
Some attractions go seasonal
many attractions get refurbs

CSOM

Again, I find myself agreeing with Lois quite a bit, but I won't go there...

What I have wanted to say though is:

In recent history they've added:
M:S
Soarin'
Philharmagic
Cindarellabration
LMAX
and we will soon see
100 Acre Woods (or so I hear)
EE

But when are they ever gonna build something new?!?!?! <sarcasm> :brick:

peter11435

CSOM said:
Again, I find myself agreeing with Lois quite a bit, but I won't go there...

What I have wanted to say though is:

In recent history they've added:
M:S
Soarin'
Philharmagic
Cindarellabration
LMAX
and we will soon see
100 Acre Woods (or so I hear)
EE

But when are they ever gonna build something new?!?!?! <sarcasm> :brick:
As well as Wishes!

LoisMustDie

imagineer boy said:
A thousand pardons if my opinions offend you. For your convenience, the moderators have placed a handy-dandy "ignore" button for times such as this. Or, you could not resort to second-grade lunchroom insults and just ignore my posts altogether. I don't see how you think that this little statement is helping YOUR reputation any.

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Yes it was and no they weren't

Oh dear you are struggling with that one.

Youve got me nailed there how can i argue the” new to me” argument unless I was talking about me, which I was, wasn’t I and therefore it isn’t, is it not?

Opinion, my opinion is that there is several dobbers on this board, now it may be impossible to prove one way or the other that I am wrong, but it doesn’t stop it being my opinion. As with what was originally posted. But you knew that.

We weren’t discussing Universal your correct however I used Universal as an example of changing competition, your post indicated that you needed some clarification in why I had formed said opinion of Universal, which I gave. Now having had your error pointed out you have tried to change tack. Sorry if that scares you. I forget that young people use the board.

I misunderstood; sorry it must be your accent as no doubt your misunderstandings are down to mine and not with any attempt at axe grinding. And again i was posting my opinion as an international tourist.

Ive looked back at the original posts, and me if it doesn’t say that a new attraction should be announced at EE s opening and who posted it you. Now somewhere between there and my original post that said Id like a new attraction every year or two you seem to have found a whole chasm of things Im wrong about and for you to get worked up about and generally pontificate over. However and again it’s a reminder of my opinion, 4 parks with a ride every year or two does mean that something new should be opening every year in WDW. Or are you now saying that it could be up to nine years before a park qualifies for a new attraction.

Why is that so shocking, plenty of posts on here comment on new attractions being pants and the same posters moan that the Studios and AK are half day parks. Is it the criticism or the fact that the criticism stems from me?

Im sorry I should have known better than get into a discussion with such an expert on all things Disney, I failed to realise that your posts and opinions were beyond contestation. I have well and truly learned my lesson.

And before you ask yes it is in a big heavy dose.
And...who's being self-important? It would be helpful to your cause if you had any ACTUAL counterpoints, rather than your "big heavy dose" throughout this entire post. Do you think you're convincing anyone by resorting to 100% sarcasm? Based on the responses I see, obviously not. If you have anything intelligent to say, PM me. I'm not about to waste more people's time by talking to the human equivalent of a brick wall.

TownSquareSteve said:
I don't chime in very often as I love to hear everyones opinions and ideas on these boards as to what they think is going to come next. Since NONE of us works for WDI right now, the fact that people come off like they run the place and exactly know what Disney's next move will be kind of frustrats me. I have found flaws with a little of everones (at the big 3-4 that are arguing in this post) arguements, but the last thing I want to do is use these boards to alienate myself from people like myself who love to read the threads, and use this stuff for fun, not to prize fight for who knows the most about Disney.. To many are self proclaimed Disney know it alls (i myself included) but the truth I don't know everything about everything and use these boards to learn more about the company that I plan on making a career with. But everyonce in a while I see something that I have to chime in on.
First of all Steve, thank you for posting something intelligent and answerable. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

TownSquareSteve said:
First what's wrong with this is that you say that Disney's main target market is families coming every 3-5 years. Which is a target market, just not "the" target market. The target market is Families period.
For the first part, you are correct. If you can believe me, I did mean to say that this was not the only target market. However, it IS the main target market. Why is this? Well, first of all, the families that travel to WDW every 3-5 years spend far, far more than any of the local families, which I'll get to in a second. Second, they are targeted more than families who travel once a year because they know that most of the families that travel to WDW once a year will ALWAYS travel to WDW once year...these are hardcore Disney fans. Heck, if they kept coming during the Pressler years, it will take something drastic to convince them to stop coming. So, for Disney, these families are money in the bank. But, for the families that travel every 3-5 years, they are not hardcore Disney fans, and if they are, they don't have the money or the means to travel to WDW once a year. So what does this mean? It means that these families are more susceptable to vacationing somewhere else...somewhere cheaper and closer...or, more specifically, local parks. So these are the families that WDW has to convince, hence these are the families that are targeted most heavily.

TownSquareSteve said:
Disney's marketing team is HUGE and does concentrate on just one area. If you think they don't promote and market Disney to the population of Central Florida, then you are just crazy. Disney promotes and advertises to their own cast members very heavily (they have marketing division just for that), as they do to people living down in Florida. Just look at the people that are on these boards and you will see a tremendous amount of people who live in Central Florida, heck Florida in general, but DO NOT WORK FOR DISNEY and visit the parks quite often.
I agree 100%. As I said before, I know I should have specified that the families traveling every 3-5 years were not the only target.

TownSquareSteve said:
Although the average family of 4 from Fla (who visits a single park on a single day) might spend a little less then another family of the same size who flew in from somewhere visiting the same park on the same day, the piont is they spend money just the same.
Actually no. The tourist families spend A LOT more than the locals. Here's why:

-The average local family will:
1. Buy an AP with a Florida Resident Discount
2. Not stay in the Disney hotels
3. Buy food only at the vendors or fast-food locations...since they can go to WDW whenever, they can save the money and go to a full-service restaurant on a "special" occasion...not to mention they can just leave the park at dinnertime and eat at their local TGI Fridays.
4. Buy very little merchandise, because once again, they will visit the parks again very soon, and they can buy their T-Shirts when they go on sale.

-In contrast, the average out-of-town family will:
1. Buy a Magic-Your-Way ticket for however many days, complete with their choice of park hopping, water park admission, etc. (Meaning that the passes will cost the family more per day than the locals who spend on an AP0
2. Stay in the Disney hotels (this is hundreds of dollars more per night PER FAMILY! Also, though some families may not stay at the Disney hotels, the locals stay there hardly at all)
3. Eat at the expensive restaurants...since they only visit every 3-5 years, they justify having to spend the extra $$$ with the memories of making the vacation special.
4. Buy much, much more merchandise, since they don't have a choice of whether or not to come back next month (they will also stock up on the special event merchandise, ie Millenium Celebration, because they won't be going back while the celebration is going on).

Add to that all of the food purchased at the hotels and at the fast-food locations, and this is THOUSANDS of dollars more per year PER FAMILY! Now, if you were Disney, would you want your resort full of locals or tourists? It's a no-brainer.

TownSquareSteve said:
Have you ever been to Disney during the off season when kids are in school? Do you know who makes up the majority of the attendance during those slower times? Thats right locals do. They do a tremendous amount of marketing and special events just for people who are their locally (i.e Food and Wine Festival, Flower and Garden Festival, tie ins with the Atlanta Braves and Tamba Bay Bucs ( I mean how many people form oversees planned their Disney Vacation around the Braves Spring Training games?)) These are events that are designed to bring locals onto Disney property where hopefully they will stay and spend some money even just for evening. If people who on regular vacations happen to catch these events, then more power to them, but they are not the target markets.
Speck has already answered this very insightfully, so there is little need for me to reiterate.

TownSquareSteve said:
I brought that point up to make this point, you say the target range for new E ticket rides is every 3-5 years, there are 2 things that doesn't make sense with that theory. First, by using that theory you are saying that Disney is only target a block of families in that certain time period, for instance, if Disney marketed a new attraction in 2000 for a families who wanted to visit that year, they would have new attraction/marketing campaign in 2003, then 2006, and so on, but what about the famililes who are visiting every 3-5 years starting in 2002? Without putting words in anyones mouth, you think Disney would not try to market something new everyyear to get a new audience down in the parks?
To put it bluntly, no, I do not think Disney would try to market something new every year. They don't have to. What did WDW market in 1987? 1990? 1993? How about 1995? Or even 1996? From what I could tell, they did just fine those years.

For those families that go every 3-5 years, as you pointed out, starting in 2002, they will come because they have 3-5 years worth of attractions that opened in 1997-2001 THAT THEY HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED YET! In this instance, they would most likely still have to experience Test Track, Rock n' Rollercoaster, and Kali River Rapids, not to mention see the 100 Years of Magic Celebration, and if they travel every five years, they might not have even seen Animal Kingdom yet! So that's why.

TownSquareSteve said:
Disney's marketing team thinks up new ways every couple months to try to get new guests to come to the park on a regular basis, both locally, nationally and internationally.
Really? Living hundreds of miles from WDW (but still in the US), the only commercials I've seen are the ones that either a) promote another 18 month-long celebration or b) just says "come to Disney and have a magical time." I don't recall a time where I have ever seen a commercial for a single new attraction. And the commercials I've seen aren't replaced for a year and a half.

TownSquareSteve said:
For instance the new commercial out here in colorado markets magical express which targets people who might just hate having to go through the hassels of the "check-in day" which i would fit into that category. That right there might be a reason a family makes the trek down to Disney. Disney is ever changing, as Walt wanted it to be, and will have new attractions before the determined 3-5 years, why because there is always a group that wants something new and exciting when they come and visit, whether it be their 100th visit or their first, it doesn't have to be big just new.
I live closer to WDW than Colorado, yet I have never seen the Magic Your Way commercial. But that's neither here nor there. And in terms of the marketing, they are obviously marketing the MYW tickets to the families that visit every 3-5 years. Why would they advertise this to families who will visit every year anyway? Or to locals who don't even buy the MYW tickets?

TownSquareSteve said:
1) I think you will hear something about (a) new attraction(s) within the next 6 months, not fact, not coming from any sources, just a gut feeling

2)You don't have to have a new e-ticket to get people to the park, the magic of the parks do that for you, all you want is something to help enhance the magic and it comes in all shapes and sizes and it touches us all in a different way, that is why we write in these boards becuase it has touched us all at some point or another.
1) Seeing that the Winnie the Pooh playground should be announced soon, and that Tarzan Rocks has just been confirmed as closing, I'd say that it's a definite possibility.

2) Indeed.

TownSquareSteve said:
Have fun discussing, I can't wait to read what you all have to say :kiss: !!!

Thanks,
Steve
As always Steve, we appreciate your response...no matter how long-winded (yeah right...look who's talking, eh?)

AEfx

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Unless by some strange quirk the moderators decide to bar me Im not going anywhere so best use that ignore.

Done. :)

Thanks for the advice.

I called you a troll because you are arguing things that have no relation to any discussion going on at this point. You DID make several comments about lack of knowledge simply because some of us are American ("It's called an Atlas...", "travel is not exactly normal in the U.S.") and both your replies to me have totally ignored the actual points of discussion. That is a troll - someone that argues about things but makes no actual points and just argues for argument sake and twists words to attempt to make semantic judgements - like your response to the "it's new to me". The point was if it's new to people who haven't seen it before (the vast majority of WDW visitors) then it is "fresh".

A troll will respond to anything BUT the point, simply because they enjoy arguing.

You are one of those people.

/wave

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom