When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

TC23

Wow! My wife and I went to Cancun in May. We stayed at the Moon Palace and had a great time. We will be this weekend at the Boardwalk Villas to celebrate our anniversary. A pretty good couple of weeks I'd say. Have fun.

Upvote 0

shoes

178 days till the world

178 days till our 7 day trip.

Epcot.....are you really going for 63 days? Money Money Money.......sounds like a summer camp at Disney, how cool would that be!

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Re: 178 days till the world

Originally posted by shoes
178 days till our 7 day trip.

Epcot.....are you really going for 63 days? Money Money Money.......sounds like a summer camp at Disney, how cool would that be!

LOL it really isnt costing us much........we have annuals and have a timeshare....so food and other stuff..........

WOO HOO 63 thats friggen amazing....so excited

LONG VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

imamouse

Epcot is my fav,

Will your parents adopt me? I already have an AP! :lol:

You are sooooo lucky! We expect regular updates on your Disney Days of Summer.

Enjoy! :wave:

Upvote 0

shoes

post post post

You gotta do at least 63 of em, you know 1 per day.

Man I still can't imagine having that opportunity.

How cool is that>?

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Yeah i went 50 days last summer and 23 during my christmas break..college is good......and since my school is only 45 mins i went everyother weekend with my friends.......I LOVE WDW

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

OK heres the thing do people want me to like report on stuff and take pics over the summer and keep a constent daily chat goin about whats happening down there....because last summer i asked and no1 really was to crazy about it.....feedback please

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Definitely do a report. You don't have to make it huge, just a paragraph or 2 highlighting what you saw/did/what's going on, something like that. You could do it like a diary...

Dear WDWMagic Forum, today we saw Wishes from the back of the castle...

Keep us informed.

Upvote 0

tigger248

Originally posted by tigsmom
Can you make it to the meet on the 25th?

WDWMAGIC Meet Thread

No, I wish I could :( but I have to go to a youth conference that I'm volunteering as a young adult to help out with. But I am going to Disney for 3 days before it and 1 day after (I wish it was longer). The conference is in Orlando and I couldn't be that close and not go to Disney (that would be impossible :lol: )

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom