When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

NeverEnufDisney

We are leaving for All Star Sports in 38 days, Ft Wilderness in 118 days, and a second Ft. Wilderness camping trip in 264 days. We plan on getting our dollar's worth out of this annual pass.

Upvote 0

tigger248

I just got home. :( It's always sad to have to leave (in fact I almost missed my flight home because I just had to have that last ride on Tower of Terror)!

Next trip is in 104 days from November 10-15. :sohappy: Can't wait!

Upvote 0
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH! I will give a trip report and make a scrap book, I am all packed and ready!!! I just started to get sick this week on wednesday I hope it doesn't really effect me in Disney!
That would Suck!

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

FIRST TIME POSTING, MY WIFE AND I have read the forum for awhile, the family and I ARE GOING THE week of thanksgiving, and just for the heck of it my wife tried at the beginning of june to get into the luau at the poly, and to our surprise we got in, surprised to say the least since you can try as far away as 1 year. first time at this time of year, so we can see the change to christmas, we are staying at the BCV.

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL I'M IN THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!! I am like so not good at work. I can't think of anything but my vacation. BRING IT ON!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

65 Days. That blue sharpy is doing a good job of crossing off the fallen soldiers of days gone by. We got a pamphlet in the mail this week from Disney Travel. Always gets the pulse up a click or two.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Just a little under 3 months until Christmas!!! :xmas:

And we were able to get Yacht Club for same price as Caribbean Beach. My parents, sister, two grandmothers, and an aunt are all heading down for two Yacht Club rooms, and it's going to be super.

Have fun on all your soon to be vacations, buddies!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom