What's Your Favorite WDW Resort...

H2Opolo15

In my opinion this is where the magic starts, when you arrive at the resort of your choice and get into your room and just be completely engulfed in the magic...

My personal favorite is the Caribbean Beach. From the moment you enter those gates you're in a tropical paradise. And the custom house just is the finishing touch! I've always stayed here and just being there is Disney to me!

Mr.Skunkape

Animal Kingdom Lodge with its secluded location it is a great place at the end of a day in the crowded parks to relax with a good meal or maybe a drink around the fire pit or just look out the balcony over the savana.

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

we've stayed the most often at pofq. we love the size, staff, themeing, relaxed atmosphere. so it's hands down my favorite moderate. i'd have to say the gf is my favorite deluxe but there are things about the poly and wl that i absolutely love. i guess overall my favorite is simply staying onsite lol.

Upvote 0

H2Opolo15

Original Poster
Seems to be a strong following for Wilderness Lodge and Poly. Honestly, the only other place I would be willing to stay would be Polynesian. I love the whole island feel. It just feels like a vacation. I can understand why Fort Wilderness has a strong following too, because it feels like a wilderness getaway. I think the AKL would be a lot of fun too. Savannah view of course! But I love the whole outdoor thing with CBR

Upvote 0
My favorite is Port Orleans French Quarter...I just love the courtyards, gardens, fountains, "streets" to walk on, the walk on the river, the jazz music playing. Honestly, I could live without the mardi gras theming, but I love the ambiance of the resort for my solo trips, my girlfriend trips, my trips with my husband, kids or grand kids. I like it being small and a little more quiet after a day at the park and yet still stimulating enough for kids to enjoy the pool and vacation feel. Bet I've stayed there 15 times or more. Should have a punch card! :lol:

I like CSR if we have free dining as the food court choices are amazing for a food court but I've only stayed there once...to learn that. :)

I loved Wilderness Lodge but would rather walk outside than inside. This is my pick for a deluxe resort.

I loved Animal Kingdom Lodge as well.

I've stayed at all values except All Star Sports and I vow to never stay at a value again.

CBR was nice but I only stayed there for one family trip and have never been interested enough to stay there again, just didn't do it for me for some reason. :shrug:

I've visited all of the resorts but didn't really have a desire to stay at any others although they were all nice to visit.

Upvote 0

Ariel484

I've only stayed at All Star Sports, Port Orleans - Riverside, Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Boardwalk. The Boardwalk is my favorite so far!

Upvote 0

polymissy

I can't pick just one! I've loved the Polynesian ever since my husband and I were lucky enough to honeymoon there, but we have also had so much fun with our family (and now our children) at other resorts, that I can't pick a favorite. To me it's more about the memories we've made at the resort than the actual accommodations. We love to hug Mr. Potato Head at Pop, wander the grounds at POR, and wait for the geyser at WL. From Value to Deluxe, I love them all! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom