What's your favorite WDW attraction song old or new????

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
We're talking strictly songs or tunes from the rides/attractions at the parks...

Personally I've always loved the old CoP song "The Best Time of Your Life" and also "Listen to the Land" from the Land

IMFearless

The whole of Splash Mountain audio is fantastic and works so well. Even the slightly different loops on individual speakers within a scene, for instance at the end of the attraction the way the words "it's the truth... It's actual..." Are spoken but merged into the overall soundtrack. Again as you approach the exit dock, the familiar country music gradually returns but stays in sync with the earlier Zip-a-de loop. Love the way the attraction audio is so well done.

For me this attraction is the defining golden example of what a Disney Attraction should be like. It's up there with Pirates and Mansion for me, a true masterpiece.

PRNCSAurora

I love Tomorrow's Child and "One Little Spark" still. Soarin' has to be one of my favorite current songs.

An aside: I danced to "Making Memories" as a young child (about 27 years ago) and I had no clue it was a DIsney song.

nelsonj3

I also really love this song at the beginning of The Magic, The Memories, and You. I'm not sure what the song is called, (Let the Memories Begin?). I actually met one of the people who composed the song through one of my work contacts.

Brer Panther

The Splash Mountain soundtrack. A big part of that comes from Jess Harnell being such a good singer.

I'm also not a huge fan of the Nemo musical, but most of the songs are decent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom