What's your favorite thing you have bought at Disney World?

MansionGoer13z

Original Poster
Thought this would be fun...

My favorite thing that I've bought at WDW are my Mickey Lounge pants which I bought in 2009 from Mousegear. Seriously they are one of the most comfortable pair of lounge pants I've bought.

Another favorite of mine is the Replica Boba Fett helmet mask from Tatooine Traders. I wear it from time to time inside the house and only inside the house other than that its a nice display piece.

stratman50th

The first year Test Track was open, well, actually open and running, I bought a T-shirt. It had the test track logo, mickey ears on the left front with the crash dummy colors, and on the back it had all the Disney characters, Mickey, Pluto, Goof all hanging out of one of the test track cars. I describe it because after all these years, it finally wore out so bad my wife threw it away! :(
Last year when I went to buy a replacement, which they have had for sale forever, they didn't carry them any longer.:cry:

Bri1121

Hmmmmm........I think it would have to be my daughters Minnie Mouse costume from Disney! She was turning two and wore it at her Minnie party and then again for Halloween. She is now about to turn 7 and still squeezes into it! Also bough her the matching shoes! Adorable!

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I have purchase Disney Christmas tree decorations everytrip I have made to Disney Parks. Must have the year I purchased them on the Christmas ball. I now have enough to cover my 9 foot living room tree with nothing but Disney.

karlbeau

You got me interested in seeing your playset any pics?

Sure - I have a couple of pics.

monorail1_small.jpg

monorail3_small.jpg

monorail6_small.jpg

monorail7_small.jpg

stratman50th

Sure - I have a couple of pics.

monorail1_small.jpg

monorail3_small.jpg

monorail6_small.jpg

monorail7_small.jpg
Now that is a cool layout! Nice to be able to keep it up all the time!
We have the Contemporary, and Spaceship Earth. I'm sorry now that I didn't get all the resorts and other accessories when they were available but you can really go overboard. The set is huge if you have the whole thing. I wanted a couple of other monorail colors but just couldn't pull the trigger on buying new complete sets just for different color trains.
Kudos for the nice layout.

forevermickey

I have purchased many things, but I love my pins and my Mickey ears ( they are pink so I guess Minnie Ears) I just wear them around the house for a little happiness:)

Lunamis

Gotta be my mugs (I drink a ton of coffee and tea), pins and metal keychains.

We buy a set of mugs every trip and rotate them- it's a great tradition since we get to use them daily! Pins are a blast of course and metal keychains are kind of a new thing. It started with a neat pewter ship keychain from Norway and now I like buying a cool one each time. The most recent trip I found a GREAT Frontierland keychain.

foreverbelle

My favorite thing? Is a Beauty and the Beast snow globe I bought 15 years ago as a teen. I went with my father, and sister and saved my entire money he gave us to spend on that. I bought it the day we left. My sister spent all of hers the day we arrived...to this day I look at it and think of the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom