Whats your favorite thing to do outside the parks (but still in the world)

Figgy1

Riding the monorail and shopping and eating at DTD. I get a lot of Christmas shopping done while there. Yeah that's the ticket and explains all the money I spend. Christmas shopping for ME!

real mad hatter

Lots & Lots..Boat to DD via the Sassagoula river,jump over to Hess supermarket for a 12 pack of beer.Have lunch at WPE,then hop over the road to Hess for some beer,shop at DD in all the big shops,maybe walk over to Hess for a cool bud.What!!:eek:

HouCuseChickie

Resort Hopping...day or night. Some of it is to spark the "where do we want to stay next" discussion, but some is just to try the food, relax and enjoy the ambience, and to see some of the pretty areas and take pics. Obviously, if we're there during the holidays, it's also to take in the decor.

Figments Friend

Probably one of my favorite things to do once on property is to visit the Poly and have breakfast at the Kona Cafe.

Always great way to start a day when in town to visit the Magic Kingdom.
I love the atmosphere there, the greenery, and whole old-school vibe of the place.
Love it.

Clowd Nyne

Fighting over candy on the bus after MK.
World of Disney store.
Trading Pins wherever.
Beaches and cream. (We are gonna tackle the kitchen sink in August)
Screaming our heads off as we arrive on property!!

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Eating at Jiko, Boma, Narcoossee's......
Sitting on the balcony @ AKL and watching the animals.
Watching the Electrical Water Pageant.
Riding the monorail.

Chrononymous

Resort touring! Especially the Epcot resorts.(and always in he rain) But we try and hit as many as we can on the monorail too.

Mashed potatoes at Wolfgang Pucks. Don't know why they are so good!

Fantasia mini golf...my favorite tricky course. Always get a hole in one at the Baccus hole (since the CM clued us in to the secret!)

And I know it's unpopular here...Disneyquest. I could do the POTC thing for hours alone!

Obi Walt Kenobi

Having a glass of wine on the Akl balcony after a long day in the parks and the kids are asleep is very relaxing. Counter service breakfast at most any resort. Using my refillable mug:). World of Disney last thing before we leave. Resort hopping during the holidays to see decorations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom