Whats your favorite snacks/treats to eat at Disney World?

dixiegirl

Sailor Mouse said:
My favorite in the parks has to be the churros from Fronteir Land.
At the resorts, anything from the bakery at PO:RS, especially late at night after we get back from a long day at the parks.
:slurp:

hay sailor mouse ..dose you wife remember the chocolate covered crossants that they used to have at PO -riverside bakery?? oh those things were the best...don't know why they're not around any more....my favorite things to have at disney.....well this is kinda silly but i love the cheese cube s and fruit tray taht PO has in the dining hall ...its great after a long day at the parks ..with a glass of wine..or two..love the popcorn as your walking through mainstreet...oh and those yummy cinnimon and sugar coated almonds....pretzels in germany....kakigoree (however you spell it) in china....oh and those chocolate covered frozen bannanas....and last but not least turkey legs.....thats a snack right???....yes we love the snacks and different food in disney.....

awallaceunc

There are so many... your basic vendor things like a frozen chocolate-covered banana at MGM (and I don't even like chocolate) or a funnel cake at Magic Kingdom.

I have 2 favorites at Rainforest Cafe: (1)An Oreo-Banana Smoothie, and (2)Bananas Foster... their's is so good!

-Aaron

Disneydreaming

My oldest daughter loves the smoothies at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland.

My youngest two daughters love the ice cream carts, anything they have.

I love the French pastries at France in Epcot.

(oooooo only 32 more days till we can indulge these cravings!!)

DisneyDew

Turkey legs in Frontierland and those huge Mickey shaped rice crispy bars from Main Street(we grab several of these and munch on them the entire trip) YUM!

Dew

WhenYouWish

:: jumps on the "Mickey Rice Krispie Treat" bandwagon ::

Also, believe it or not :)lol: points to screen name & signature), my friends and I love the crushed oreo and vanilla pudding cups from Everything Pop. Though the gummy worm inside tends to be awfully hard just out of the store's fridge....

I can't get enough of the fries and burgers at Cosmic Rays, either. :slurp:

Cheryl

:slurp: Mmmm....getting hungry now! :slurp:
Have to get a chicken wrap from Pecos Bills at MK.
It's so HUGE that Dh and I split it and then still are
able to get a Premium Mickey Mouse ice cream bar
to watch Wishes!

19 days until I get to have a Mickey Mouse ice cream
bar....better keep working out. You're right! They're
delicious but the nutrition factor could kill ya! :hammer: :lol:

DisneyBunny

My favorite has to be the Pocky in Japan - regular chocolate or strawberry....

But I agree with most of what's been posted... mickey ice cream bars, the dole whips, everything is just so good in the world!!

inafog

Tollhouse cookie ice cream sandwiches. DS and I both look forward to them every trip; we have one every afternoon (and then go around telling each other we have chocolate on us).

Someone posted about chicken with peanut sauce; aren't those at the stand next to Kali River Rapids entrance--the Chakrandi Chicken shop? I've never braved the crowds there but even in the off-season it's crowded.

JJHale

MMMMMM. A nice cookie from the Main Street Bakery or a piece of fudge from the Confectionery. You know just to tide me over till I get back to POR form my fav. Carrot cake from the food court bakery! Great way to end the day! :slurp: :D

Bachy

gotta be a funnel cake covered in sugar in either blizzard beach or typhoon lagoon in the afternnoon, whislt sitting relaxing on a sunlounger

DisneySam

My Favorites are:

- The Cookies and Cream Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Hot Dogs (the Best at WDW!)
- Mickey Taffy from the Confectionary (sp?)
- The bottomless milkshakes at the Whispering Canyon Cafe

PirateStagehand

In Japan they sell a candy called Pocky. A candy/chocolate coated cookie like stick. This may be the single greatest snack in Epcot. Easy to carry in it's box and great to share with the family. The strawberry is my wife's and my favorite but all of the flavors sre great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom