Whats your favorite Slogan/Speech

FLcastmember

Originally posted by MicBat
I like the spiels in your sig, flcastmember...

Looks like Brer Fox and Brer Bear are causing some kind of commotion down stream...please stay in your boats wile we take care of things...your visit to Splash Mountain will continue in just a bit!

And sorry for the hold up folks...seems to be a slow moving train up ahead...we'll just have to sit here for a spell, please remain seated and we'll be right with ya

when you here the ''looks like brer fox....'' speil on splash mountain, the ride has stop temperarly due to one of many things like, a delay in loading, a guest standing or gettin out of a log. ect ect....or sometimes the ride ha broke down, and the delay will be much longer. The spiel over at Thunder, is the speil that goes off when the ride is broke down. That is the only time you will here that one.

big3red

"...please keep all forward facing tentacles in the vehicle."

from the people mover or Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

:p

dixiegirl

favorite speech

"please stand clear of the doors. porfavor mantaga de ."...or however it goes or however you spell it.....I love the monorail......love that speech....i know i can't be the only one....i like it so much i have it as a shortcut on my pc.....yes sad i know but i love it...:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Horizons38

Premium Member
" Stitch, my name is Stitch...Welcome to my Ohana ! " ... OOPS ! That's not a ride yet :lol: Can we have one please Disney Exec ?

Lores

There are many good ones. For now, this is one of the greatest. I'll try to remember:

"Must carrousels just go round and round without getting anywere, but in this carrousel, at each turn we'll be making progress. And progress is not just going ahead, progres is a commitment to people. A commitment to make this and the rest of the days, the best time of your life. It wasn't allways easy. In each corner of our history there was always somebody saying 'turn back, turn back', but there is not turning back, not for us, not for our carrousel. The challenge always lies ahead, and while men dreams and works and builds together, this also can be the best time of our lives."

This is from the General Electric's version of Carrousel of Progress, with the song: "Now is the time, now is the best time, now is the best time of our lifes, life is a price, live every minute, open your eyes and wach how you're in it."

Bairstow

From Maelstrom: "You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last"

Sam Eagle: "Would you stop this foolishness!"
Gonzo: "What kind of foolishness would you like to see?"

The best part about the "Please stand clear of the doors" speech is that by the time the spanish version is halfway done the doors have already slammed shut with enough force to cut a car in half.

no, I'm not serious about the car thing.

Somewhere there was a megamix mp3 of all the voice work the monorail guy has done for the company, with all his words jumbled up to say amusing things. I can't for the life of me remember his name though.

Nansafan

Love puns and corny jokes. Our family has a debate at least once a trip on where/what exactly is a "headnstep'. As heard when exiting many attractions. "Please watch your headnstep.:

DisneyMom

favorite slogans

Our favorite spiel is the Spanish spiel on the monorail. When our son was a toddler he memorized it and asked us what it meant. Now, 9 trips later and with a daughter, too, the monorail spiel is a family tradition. All of us chant "Por favor, mantengan se alehado de las puertas" when we are on the monorail. That's when we know our Disney vacation has begun! When we are not on vacation, if one of us says "mantengan se", we all start laughing. I guess we are easily entertained.

Scooter

" Beware of hitchhiking ghosts."

" Be sure to bring your Death certificate. "

and my favorite...

" You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into...The Twilight zone.
Hollywood. 1939. Amid the glitz and the glitter of a bustling, young movie town at the height of its golden age. The Hollywood
Tower Hotel was a star in it's own right; a beacon for the show business elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that. The time is now on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tongiht's story on The Twilight Zone is someone unique and calls for a differant kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare, to step aboard because in tonight's episode, you are the star. And this elevator travels directly to...The Twilight zone."

Blizz

"Please take small children by the hand and look down as you steep onto the moving platform, the platform and your time machine vehicle are moving at the same speed."

"Ladies and gentlemen please remain seated in your time machine vehicle we had to make an unscheduled stop, but will continue momentarily, thank you........please remain seated your vehicle will begin moving immediately .... please remain seated our travels are resuming now."

“May I have your attention please, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, you are approaching the new Global Neighborhood. Now that you have seen the future, we invite you to experience it yourself. Soon your vehicle doors will open automatically, please gather your belongings and watch your steep on the moving platform. Then walk through the portal to AT&T’s new Global Neighborhood and a whole new way to communicate, common’ I'll meet you there.”

All of them are from Spaceship Earth.

devilred

the speech on the monorail coming back from EPCOT to TTC.:) I like it because it gives you some history of the world and i :animwink: love history

Dizknee_Phreek

the "Please stand clear of the doors...*Spanish translation*" on the monorail

"Celebrate the Future, Hand in Hand"

the whole Walt Disney World Railroad speil

the whole TTA speil (esp. "Now approaching Tomorrowland's Interplanetary Convention Center" and the "Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow..." parts)

the part on Big Thunder right before you take off

not really a speech or slogan, and i have mentioned this before, but right after the waterfall in PotC some elderly sounding chap yells "You may not survive!" :D gets me everytime!

i think that's about it for me...*sigh* good memories, good memories! :)

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Nansafan
Love puns and corny jokes. Our family has a debate at least once a trip on where/what exactly is a "headnstep'. As heard when exiting many attractions. "Please watch your headnstep.:

:lol: that's hilarious! i'll have to bring that one up to my family!

Tim G

Forgot a very important one...

The tapping you hear, at Liberty Square in Disneyland.

That's Walt Disney's opening speech for disneyland Anaheim
translated in morse...

jaimjaim25

I love the TTA speaches.. all of them "Now approaching.."
But now I'll miss "presented by Federal Express" :(

Also it was hilarious to hear when i went to Disneyland Paris all the speaches in French...

castlecake2.0

Originally posted by Bairstow

The best part about the "Please stand clear of the doors" speech is that by the time the spanish version is halfway done the doors have already slammed shut with enough force to cut a car in half.

That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time!

My favourites are: 'I call it a salute to all nations, but mostly America' MV3d

'Drag your wretched bodies away from each and every wall and pack it into the DEAD centre of the room' HM

'Please slide all the way down, thats how we keep the seats clean' & 'WOOOOO, a mysterious temple, do you want to go in????? Good, cause we have no choice' & ' who knows where we will end up, but this is Disney so it will probably be a gift shop' all from JC

-Tyler:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom