What's your favorite ride to go on after dark

celestia

What's your favorite ride to go on after dark? Mine is the Jungle Cruise. It makes everything on the ride seem more lifelike. You really feel like you are in the jungle. I also enjoy Big Thunder Mountain at night, especially when the fireworks are going off. I think Expedition Everest would be pretty cool at night, but Animal Kingdom rarely stays open past dusk. :brick:

Jungle Cruise, Everest, and Big Thunder are my favorite rides after dark as well. :)

Ringo8n24

Test track because they ram the speed up a little more after 9 over at EMH! =D

Is this confirmed true? If so, by how much faster? I ask because I find the ride not fast enough at normal times I have ridden and would be more likely to ride it if it had a little more substance to it.:D

cmatt

Big thunder mountain was no more then a kiddies coaster - so didnt really make a difference to me as i rode it once! The one in paris is ALOT better imho....

For me its got to be the tower of terror! That ride is pretty rubbish in the daytime but has new meaning at night when the whole park lights up :) also id quite like to ride expedition everest in the evening but they shut at 5 when i was there! :(

disneytati

Big Thunder at night. A completely different experience that is a lot of fun. And back seat is a must.

Oh, yeah! Two years ago I spent a great day at the MK with some wdwmagic friends, and we rode Big Thunder at night, we got the back seat and Nick took some great pictures of us riding it. You can even see the Castle on the back. (very little, of course, but still cool!) It was awesome! Check it out:

http://shw.fotopages.com/3988187/Castle-on-the-background.html?noresize

disneytati

It's so intimidating compared to the daytime, but it's so awesome!

Yeah, I believe so... the biggest problem is not actually riding it, but going through the hotel... If there isn't a big group with me.... I just don't have the guts to go in. And I usually ride by myself, so.....:lookaroun

tinktwirler321

:sohappy: :sohappy: Magic Kingdom
1. Dumbo (If you ride it during the Fireworks it feels alot more thrilling for 2 reasons 1. You feel like you are flying into the fireworks and 2. most of the time it is a little windy at night with the wind blowin in ur face u feel like ur going faster then u are.)
2. Mad Tea Party ( Just seems more magical)
3. Magic Carpets Of Aladdin

Magic Kingdom is the best place for morning and evening EMH. I think it is because there are alot more rides available at MK then any other park.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

bgraham34

Well I love to do Splash Mountain especially when the fireworks are going on. Also Big Thuner Mountain.

Not too mention Pirates and the Haunted Mansion are more fun at night. For what reason i just dont know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom