What's your favorite ride to go on after dark

hammysammy59

Oh man, Test Track at night must be awesome. Until I get to try that out though, my fave night time ride is definitely Splash Mountain. Having fireworks go off over that gorgeous castle as you plummet is amazing.

cameraguy

It would have to be Tower of Terror. I love to see the entire park lit up at night from up their. Haunted Mansion is fun to do at night too.

brertigger

Oh man, Test Track at night must be awesome. Until I get to try that out though, my fave night time ride is definitely Splash Mountain. Having fireworks go off over that gorgeous castle as you plummet is amazing.

It is awesome. The street lights along the track are all lit up.
Once I went on it minutes before the fireworks started and could see the lagoon lights and torches all lit up. Very cool. :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
okay. i love splash mountain and thunder mountain at night. BUT, my all time favorite is probably cinderella's carousel. i think it is very magical--very disney

Deep dark secret here - I've NEVER been on the carousel! :eek:
Peter Pan! Cleveland looks so lovely at night.
:lol: and all this time I thought it was Detroit!
I first experianced the Haunted Mansion in 1972 at night when I was seven years old. Everytime I go back I have to repeat the experiance. The best part is the wait outside at night looking up the hill at the mansion as the lightning flashes, listening to the wolf howl anticipating what waits for you with in. When a cool breeze hits you in the back of the neck, it gives you an extra chill. It scared me when I was a little boy, I can't wait to take my daughters on the ride in 2007 when they will experiance it for their first time. The Haunted Mansion is no longer scary for me but I like remembering what is was like when it was.

True, the HM queue does take on a completely different aura at night.

I also like the WDW Railroad ride at night. Completely different.

captcanada

Haunted Mansion, byt far. But....it also happens to be my favorit ride at anytime of day :)
It just happens to be even better at night.

Second place goes to Splash Mountain.

mitchk

Original Poster
I forgot about TTA, that's a must on extra magic hour nights. I never rode Test Track at night, but it sounds pretty neat

AutumnKlassic

Cinderella's Golden Carousel with all of the lights lit up. Also It's A Small World looks amazing with the lights too. Pretty much anything at Fantasyland with all of the kids looking at the fireworks and the parades it gets a little quiter.

jmenjes

Big Thunder Mountain.

It just feels like you're going a bit faster then you ride BTMR at night than diring the day, but maybe it's just me.

NTI2002

Big Thunder Mountain (because just like Space Mt. darkness makes you feel like you're going faster...plus It just looks so much cooler at night)

The Jungle Cruise (looks amazing at night)

and the Haunted Mansion (the outside's night theming is spectacular. and you get the added "spookiness" of entering a haunted house aaaafffterrr daaaarrrrrrkkk!!!!!):lookaroun

WDWBro

MK
Splash (in the back)
Big Thunder
TTA
Haunted Mansion

Epcot
Test Track

MGM
Tower of Terror
RnRc (Becuase it's a short line)

trr313

You know I have never been on The Jungle Cruise at night. I need to go on it one night maybe at MNSSHP on October 6th. My favorite ride at night is probably TTA. I love looking out at Tomorrowland with all of the lights, it's great.

RIPHorizons

Space Mountain... :hammer:

Thunder Mountain is a lot of fun at night.
Test Track when you go out for the loop is cool with all those lights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom