Whats your Favorite part of TTA?

DisneyMissy

Relaxing, that is my favorite part :) I like the whole ride, I am not sure if there is one part that I like better than the other. When we were there in March it broke down and a bunch of people were stuck on it.

MonoManBlue

Im going to be the first to say this one, and I can't even remember how it goes........but....

"attention tomorrowland travelers, this is xxxxxx in skyview hovercraft 1 bringing you todays weather report. As usual, everything is perfect here in tomorrowland."

the ironic part is when he says it at 3pm and you look at the side, and its pouring down raining.

MonoManBlue

Im going to be the first to say this one, and I can't even remember how it goes........but....

"attention tomorrowland travelers, this is xxxxxx in skyview hovercraft 1 bringing you todays weather report. As usual, everything is perfect here in tomorrowland."

the ironic part is when he says it at 3pm and you look at the side, and its pouring down raining.

Brent

Good Afternoon TTA Fans (the big news lol)

After not posting in quite awhile because I finaly got a job this is the perfect time for me to hop back into the boards with tta being my fav. I could pick a fav. part but that is imposs. for me to do. But after my last trip in Jan I came upon a plan for my fav. ride on my big day. This year I will be hitting the big 21 for my b-day Aug. 6 but instead of getting drunk or a usual 21st thing what is a crazed tta/disney fan to do? Well of coarse I have to make it memorable & BIG so after a crazed idea my plan is to ride the tta NON-STOP from the time MK opens on the 6th till it closes therefore not only setting a tta rideing record but prob. creating the only "marathon" (without getting off) record in disney world!!! Am I crazy of coarse but this sounds like a blast & a memorable idea for my 21st b-day. So in this wonderful tta topic I wanted to anounce my big plan for this big day in my life. Thanks to all the tta fans here on the wdw boards who are reading this crazed plan for actualy reading it lol & I look forward to some of the board members maybe joining me for a ride or two around the tta on that day. I hope to make more big plans with this soon so feel free to shoot me ideas.
Brent

schroder6452

TiggersPooh said:
lets not forget turning the cameras on to watch them youngins in the dark tunnels! :lol:
OR having people jump car to car and even out of their car just to have security called on them :fork:

Ooh....running track...I'm glad I never had to do that. The other person was always willing to go instead haha.

Heyhey don't forget *Re-set* step *Re-set* step *Re-set* step *Re-set* step *Re-set* step *Re-set* step *Re-set* step *Re-set*........

Any who, my favorite part is the City of Tomorrow

Bravesfn1 said:
I love the narration of the ride and the loud booming voice that announces where your TTA Vehicle is heading. Anybody know where a good site is that I can download a audio ride through or these sound clips to ITunes so I can listen to them from my computer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just began using dc-torrents two days ago, and all of the audio files I download are automatically transferred to iTunes. They have a lot of great audio on there including all the voice clips from TTA. Just a heads up!

DSNYKID

I love this RIDE! Here are some things we love...

Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders.... or as my 5 year old says... Star Flavors. (Love that Disney Voice)

Paging Mr Morrow, Mr Tom Morrow (Love her voice)

Love the short lines

Love the long ride

Love it all

boudica

Every year when we ride, I have my son and daughter sit in the same place, backwards, son on the right daughter on the left, and take a picture of them just as we are leaving the station. It is cool to see them at different ages but in the exact same place.

39 days to go!!!
Angela

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I like to see when the lights are on in Space Mountain and the Mr. Morrow line. But it is always the first thing I do in Tomorrowland, it is a good orientation to the land again and it is so relaxing.'

Only 40 days until I can ride it again. :wave:

RedGear

:animwink: I love how there is no wait, you can take 10 minutes off your feet to relax and looking down at everyone walking by, I love how you can see inside some of the rides and the narration. I love it all, and I usually ride it 2 or 3 times when we go!

maelstrom

This is Mr. Johnson in Skyview Hovercraft One, bringing you the latest Tomorrowland traffic report. As usual, everything is perfect on Tomorrowland's superhighway. Back to you and TTA central.

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring.

Now approaching Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress.

Please keep all forward-facing tentacles clear of oncoming metroliner vehicles.

Join Buzz Lightyear on a daring space mission to save the universe from the evil Emperor Zurg. Report to Star Command at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

The ground crew at Mickey's Star Traders will be glad to rocket-ship to any planet in the galaxy.

(Can you guess, my favourite part is the narration. And it's my favourite ride.)

Disneyfan2000

ha i spent 21/2 hours on it once cuase we did everything in the park and we had just gottin fast passes for sm so we grabbed some dinner and brought it on the TTA ............see now what they gotta do is make a TTA in Epcot i mean it does fit in the themeing cuase everyone else wants to see a train. well i think a train is a little to main street looking so i think a TTA around Epcot would be perfect rember EPCOT (EVERYBODY COMES OUT TIRED):lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom