Whats your Favorite part of TTA?

all time favorite part is getting to see space mountain inside all lit up and CMS walking the tracks checking things. It was the highlight of my trip a few weeks ago.

riguitargod

I made a T-Shirt of my favorite part of the ride...

http://www.cafepress.com/ttagear

I got my GF the tank top, and myself the black... If anyone wants one, I'd advise not getting the black... they only just recently started doing black shirts, and the ink is very dark on them...

I spent a loooong time working on that drawing in Photoshop, and I'm real happy with how it turned out... I just wish I could get a better black shirt... I have to remember to order a white one for myself before I head back down in July...

Tom

Beta Return
riguitargod said:
I made a T-Shirt of my favorite part of the ride...

http://www.cafepress.com/ttagear

I got my GF the tank top, and myself the black... If anyone wants one, I'd advise not getting the black... they only just recently started doing black shirts, and the ink is very dark on them...

I spent a loooong time working on that drawing in Photoshop, and I'm real happy with how it turned out... I just wish I could get a better black shirt... I have to remember to order a white one for myself before I head back down in July...

Graphic is quite impressive. As a PS-er myself, I know how tedious that must have been.

When you go through Space Mountain..

Now Arriving at Space Mountain Tomorrowland Gateway to the Galaxy

right before The COP

Remember Blue Line passangers all your future travel needs the TTA service all tomorrowland outgoing outlying areas including the rocket ship docking lot and of course perfect park acres in latest.......community

disney_buc

man, i love the "NOW APPROACHING", TTA is great for relaxation after a hards day of carving it up on the rides and stuffing your face with great food and seeing the paradise that is WDW and Florida as a whole:D man, I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!:sohappy:

Blackie Pueblo

I love the TTA. There is so much to love how do you pick your favorites? I love the first take off, its kind of sudden, and to feel that breeze is wonderful. The whole passing over tomorrowland is what I love the most. Just casually watching the people, the lines, the rides going. And then at nights it is twice and memorable.

You know what's really funny is the fact that so many of us love this ride. Think about it. Its just a car that moves a long a track in the area. Not much to it. Yet, we all love this thing. There is no big drop, there is no scary scenes, there is no top speeds, and there is no characters that greet us along our journey. Yet, there is just that magic about it, that even missing all these ride things, once you get on, you always remember riding it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The cast is picked, and rehearsals have started! http://www.newlineagefilms.com

Badger Brent

I really enjoy it at night and seeing the neons and lights around. Also nice views of the castle at night from some different angles. Yes, I've caught a few winks riding it before. It's a must every trip for our family.

sabian

My favorite part is where you ride through space mountain. I love to see the glowing cars and hear the clacking of that old track.
A close second is just riding TTA right around sunset when all the lights are just coming on around the park and you can see all the crowds coming and going. Absolutely beautiful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom