Whats your Favorite part of TTA?

brkgnews

SM with lights on, corny pun announcements, the views of the castle, and that one tiny section where you can just barely see backstage at Main Street USA :lookaroun

Edeyore

I love the speed, the dips, the climbs, the screams. What? Wrong ride? No it is not! Every time TTA goes through Space Mountain I see the fast moving ships, dip & climb and often hear screams. I know what I like. :lol:

jeffb

The view of the chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies while in SM.
<O:p
In all seriousness, the entire ride, from the Goodyear entry ramp, to the loading platform which is moving at the same speed as your car, the design of the station (the fact that you are no one level above ground), etc
Also love the announcements, particularly (as have been already mentioned) <O:p
"NOW APROACHING MICKEY'S STAR TRADERS" + "Paging Mr. Morrow...Mr. Tom Morrow..."<O:p
<O:p
And finally, that fact knowing that once I leave the TTA and I am heading over to the COP.

I also liked the TRON announcments which no longer exist.

MeTa

Mines the conductor or whatever you want to call the voice that speaks everytime you go through a part of tomorrowland. I even have it as my ringtone. "tomorrowland metro liner non stop now approaching rocket tower plaza...." I love that.

GaryT977

I always get a little thrill when I see the model of the city of the future. If I'm not mistaken, that was an original model for Epcot. Or, I could be wrong, lol.

Skippy

I always get a little thrill when I see the model of the city of the future. If I'm not mistaken, that was an original model for Epcot. Or, I could be wrong, lol.
The Progress City model I believe, used to be in the upper level when the carousel of progress was in Disneyland, and yes, I believe it was based on Walt Disney's Ideas of EPCOT. It's always like, "ooooh nice model... hey wait! go back!! I wasn't done staring at it!!!!"

xtimMOOthyx

I love "Now approaching: Mickey's Star Traders," and waving at people in the store as you pass by.

Also, if you haven't ridden the TTA at night, DO SO! It is absolutely amazing!!

Scooter

fers31 said:
Space Mountain. But more importantly....to sit back, have a little drink and a snack....and just enjoy the breeze......

FOR THE RECORD:

There is a disney Castmember at the entrance to TTA.
Food and drinks are NOT ALLOWED on this attraction.
They won't let you on the attraction with either.

I have tried 3 times to bring a drink and some popcorn on TTA and have always been told they weren't allowed.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
All of it. Especially.... "now approaching, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress..." ;) And, the fact that I'll be riding it within a week!!! :sohappy:

TiggersPooh

my favorite "PLEASE REMAIN SEATED THIS RIDE HAS...."
muahahaha

or there was the adventure of trying to get guests out of the car before the end of the moving platform...

Skippy

TiggersPooh said:
my favorite "PLEASE REMAIN SEATED THIS RIDE HAS...."
muahahaha
When I was there two or three years ago, I remember seeing the TTA stuck with one car at a perfect angle on the outside of tomorrowland while the fireworks were going off. Very envious of they're seating I was.

(btw, i'm going to try to get that loop up on dc-torrents, i'll pm you if i do)

dxwwf3

TiggersPooh said:
when did they add the voice of Stitch to TTA?

They didn't. The attraction isn't even mentioned aboard the ride.

Unless there have been some serious changes since December

col

Scooter said:
FOR THE RECORD:

There is a disney Castmember at the entrance to TTA.
Food and drinks are NOT ALLOWED on this attraction.
They won't let you on the attraction with either.

I have tried 3 times to bring a drink and some popcorn on TTA and have always been told they weren't allowed.

buy a bottle of soda and put it in a bag along with a packet of popcorn. ive bought a bottle of something like sprite or water and put it in my bag without realising that your not suppose to bring any food or drink with you on the ride. they will not stop you and ask you to empty your bag and the CM's have seen me drink on the ride and they dont say anything.

Videoteck

Its one of my favorites and everytime I go to Disney it seems like theres even more people on it, I think its getting popular, anyways smooth ride the music is amazing, gives you a bigger idea of what to do a tomorrowland. Great views. I like the platforms as well where you just stand theres and it moves you around thats cool. I actual have the entire ride on video tape lol.

Bravesfn1

I love the narration of the ride and the loud booming voice that announces where your TTA Vehicle is heading. Anybody know where a good site is that I can download a audio ride through or these sound clips to ITunes so I can listen to them from my computer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AEfx

Definately when you come around the bend near SGE and get that great view of the castle.

I always stay on, and ride 4-5 times in a row. Sometimes I get funny looks, but I usually get that, "Yup, I know, best ride in the park!" smile on a hot, crowded day.

AEfx

Scooter

col said:
buy a bottle of soda and put it in a bag along with a packet of popcorn. ive bought a bottle of something like sprite or water and put it in my bag without realising that your not suppose to bring any food or drink with you on the ride. they will not stop you and ask you to empty your bag and the CM's have seen me drink on the ride and they dont say anything.

Yes...I realize that you can indeed cheat the system and Smuggle drinks and food on board TTA.

I just think the poster who said originally that he or she liked to sit back, relax and have a drink and a snack on TTA gave the forum members here the impression that drinks and snacks were allowed on TTA and I wanted to clarify that they aren't allowed.

I would hate to see someone have to throw away their snacks or drinks before boarding TTA because of misinformation they received on this board.

I was trying to be helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom