What's your favorite LUNCH at Disney World?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
After setting up my plans for our trip in March.. we noticed a few days that a sit down lunch may fit better than waiting for a sit down dinner. But some of my favorite places don't offer lunch (Ohana and Boma) so what are some of your favorite places for a good lunch/early dinner at Disney World (before 5pm.)

tigsmom

Restaurant Marrakesh in Epcot - get the Chef's Special
Liberty Tree Tavern - good soups, good salads and good sandwiches
Le Cellier - cheese soup & pretzel bread. and just about anything else :slurp:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ditto on LeCellier and Liberty Tree. San Angel is also good for lunch at Epcot.

50's Prime Time is another good choice.

Pam

SonicRuin

I loved the sandwich shop in Downtown Disney. What is it, Earl Of Sandwich, or something like that? Great price and an incredible sandwich! You can't beat that one for sure!

SeaBreeze

My favorite sit down lunch is at the Rose and Crown in Epcot. I split the fruit and cheese plate with whomever I am with and order a salad as well. It's the perfect light, refreshing meal I need in the middle of a park day. Sitting by the lagoon is also very relaxing and it completely refreshes me for the second half of my day.

mpoppins217

Le Cellier is great as the others have mentioned. If you're traveling with kids, SciFi is always a hit (heck, you don't have to be a kid my boyfriend loved it when we went haha). Are you looking for a specific kind of food?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
MK: Crystal Palace
DHS: 50's Prime Time Cafe
Epcot: Les Chefs de France

Each have a different kind of cuisine, but all are delicious! :slurp:

Check out the menu's section of the forums if you want to see what each restaurant serves for lunch. :wave:

happymom52003

We love having lunch at Garden Grille in Epcot and CRT in the MK.
Another place that is often overlooked in the MK is the Plaza Restaurant. You can get your typical casual lunch food like sandwhiches and burgers, but it is a table service meal, and I think the quality is higher than the burgers and sandwiches at some of the counter service places. And it is not hard to get an adr there at the last minute, because so many people forget it is even there.

lpet11984

Corn Dog Nuggets and Cheese at Casey's followed with a Dole Whip Float....Not the healthiest, but ooooh so good. :slurp:

In terms of sitdown lunch/early dinner, I'd recommend Spoodles-- really close to the park, but a long enough walk away that you feel like you get a break from the crowd. Fantastic food and also a great pizza window for the folks looking for some lighter fare.

surfsupdon

Late lunch/ early dinner: Brown Derby

Usually a time around 430pm. The place empties out, is very quiet, and then they dim the lights for the dinner crowd. Great steak here! And the apps of pork belly and cocnut shrimp taste great.

tomm4004

Anywhere outside if it's a nice day. Rose and Crown or Cantina de San Angel at EPCOT; Flame Tree at AK are good examples. We like going to the Trail's End as well. It's a break from the MK and it's very relaxing at Ft. W. around lunch time. After the buffet we walk it off around the campground.

If it's a lousy day or super hot and some AC is in order, then any favourite place will do. Brown Derby under any condition is good. Chefs de France has big windows. For lunch I prefer places where you can see outside at least.

GrumpysGal

My votes go for:

• Crystal Palace at MK (I would still get priority seating for late lunch/early dinner, too)
  • Earl of Sandwich at DD
  • Restaurant Marrakesh Morocco at Epcot

I do also suggest you check out the menus that everyone is suggesting by going to www.allears.net. That way, you can see which restaurants suits the tastes of your family best and of course, your budget.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
We almost always do our table service meals at lunch. It is cheaper and less crowded then.

MK: Liberty Tree (yummy homestyle food)
Epcot: Le Cellier :)slurp:) or Restaurant Marrakesh (great belly dancing)
DHS: 50's Prime Time of Sci-Fi (50's is my absolute fav tho!)
AK: the new Yak and Yeti restaurant http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_yak.htm

Have a magical trip! :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Absolute best lunch has to be Fish & Chips from the Rose & Crown eaten outside while people-watching!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom