What's your favorite Fast grab in WDW?

when my family goes to WDW we usually try to eat a late breakfast and an early dinner(10:00 a.m. and about 7:00 p.m.) so in between we're snacking.

my favorites are the popcorn you can get anywhere, churros in frontierland, and caramel apples.

and anything from the Witch's Cauldron (i think is the name its the sweet shop on sunset blvd in MGM) my favorite is the peanut butter fudge. which is so sweet it usually takes me 2 days to finish one piece.

jesserin

Original Poster
is it just me or is popcorn better in WDW than anywhere else? :D I guess it's just one of those smells that you come to recognize as part of the parks!

DDuckFan130

jesserin said:
is it just me or is popcorn better in WDW than anywhere else? :D I guess it's just one of those smells that you come to recognize as part of the parks!
Completely agree :D. Although the smell can be overwhelming sometimes, I don't really care. I love the smell and of course the taste of it, especially the ones that have more butter on them :slurp:.

Jordan's Mom

I have to say that I usually end up at the cart in Epcot between Universe of Energy and Test Track for a Coke and a big soft pretzel -- that's my choice when I'm starving and decide to blow my low-carb diet! LOL! :xmas:

Jordan's Mom

Okay, I've somehow missed this... where do you get Figaro Fries? Sounds like Fantasyland somewhere... I leave for WDW tomorrow morning and I'd love to try them!

You can get Figaro Fries at Pinocchio's Haus which is in Fantasyland. It is inbetween IASW and Cinderellas Golden Carosuel, across from Mickey's Philharmagic. Try them and let me know what you think. Its an adorable building too. I suggest, if you have time, get your food and walk up the stair case in the dining area (If its open). It leads you to a little balcony in which you can eat and get a birds eye view of stuff! :) Enjoy your trip!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Mouse's Magic said:
You can get Figaro Fries at Pinocchio's Haus which is in Fantasyland. It is inbetween IASW and Cinderellas Golden Carosuel, across from Mickey's Philharmagic. Try them and let me know what you think. Its an adorable building too. I suggest, if you have time, get your food and walk up the stair case in the dining area (If its open). It leads you to a little balcony in which you can eat and get a birds eye view of stuff! :) Enjoy your trip!!!

Is this the same restaraunt that you see when you are just going into the tunnell of IASW, up and to the right of your boat?

LilDucky

hakunamatata said:
Is this the same restaraunt that you see when you are just going into the tunnell of IASW, up and to the right of your boat?
Thats exactly where its at. Usually you can see IASW from there but Im guessing its all boarded up. Great place to stop for lunch, Id highly recommend it!! :slurp: :slurp:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My wife and I will be in the World for two weeks at the end of next October. Will definatley stop in. I can remember as a child riding IASW and looking up and seeing the resteraunt. Just have never taken the time to go in and try it out since.

WendyDarling

Disney Popcorn is the best. And I eat it almost everyday. I get it free at work. So while I am sitting at my desk, I get to eat all the disney popcorn I want. I am surprised I haven't gotten tired of it. Mmmmm, something to looking forward to when I get up at 5 am tomorrow to go to work.

jesserin

Original Poster
I just remembered an all time favorite! The Spicy Cheezy Pretzels in front of Space Mountain - they are so yummy - Their cheese and pepper stuffed pretzels that are to die for - sounds a little gross I know, but you just have to try them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom