What's your favorite Fast grab in WDW?

Master Yoda said:
"
“Unwrapped” on the food network has an episode dedicated to Disney dinning and of course the turkey legs have their own segment. The rumor of them being emu legs was mentioned. They are in fact real turkey legs from turkeys weighing in excess of 40 pounds.

thats cool...when did they show it? do you know if it will be on again soon?

Lauriebar

We usually go during the fall or winter months so nothing beats a warm paper cone of cinnamon roasted pecans on a cool evening.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Lauriebar said:
We usually go during the fall or winter months so nothing beats a warm paper cone of cinnamon roasted pecans on a cool evening.

I just melted thinking about them. They sell them in front of AA in World Showcase...................................................mmmmmmmmmm

PurpleDragon

Lauriebar said:
Mmmmmmmmm..................... I love those!!:slurp: I love it when you get in to the park and that smell just floats all around you.

I want some now.:(

Not For Sale

TheOneVader said:
Dole Whip and turkey legs are my favorites. Of course, not both at the same time... Wait a minute... That's a good idea... Mmmm... Dole Legs :lol:
That doesn't sound too bad actually, turkey legs marinated in pineapple juice...Hawaiin chicken-err...turkey

LilDucky

Mouse's Magic said:
Kind of a fast grab...Figaro Fries in Pinocchios Haus (Killed the Spelling I know)...They are amazing..anyone else ever have them?

wow... you just hit my ultimate obsession (and my sisters)! Those are without a doubt my all time favorite food/snack/ meal at WDW. That place is a MUST lunch stop for me. :D :slurp: :D :slurp:

Nora said:
I love Dole Whips and the chocolate covered frozen bananas. :slurp:

Another thing my mother is obssesed with... those frozen bananas. Imagine someone wielding a banana and a turkey leg at the same time... thats my mom.

Is it possible to die from not indulging your cravings? I sure hope not...

jesserin

Original Poster
Mouse's Magic said:
Kind of a fast grab...Figaro Fries in Pinocchios Haus (Killed the Spelling I know)...They are amazing..anyone else ever have them?
Ok - what are figaro fries? I'm really curious!

barnum42

Taking grab and go to be a single portable item rather than a full entree I have to go for Schoolgbread from Norway :slurp:

barnum42

jesserin said:
Ok - what is Schoolgbread? Y'all have to explain this stuff for those of us less food educated :D
You can find it in the bakery at Norway, it is a large bread-type roll covered in icing and coconut, filled with a custard-esque filling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom