What's with these people!?!?!

sorcerergoofy

Original Poster
Last time I was at Disney, our last night was ruined! There was a MASSIVE group of teenagers running around the park screaming out songs, and clapping along too. We were simply trying to have a peaceful night at the Magic Kingdom, but this group would not be quiet. The worst was when we were waiting to ride BTMR. As you know, the queue for that ride is very compact. We stood and waited in line for nearly 40 minutes, and the group was in line right behind us. No joke, the entire 40 minutes they SCREAMED and clapped without rest. It was fun at first, but after a while it was too much. Once we finally reached the train, close to 10 of the girls pushed past my family with force so that they could get on the ride together.

Long story short, it was not a pleasant ending to what was an awesome week at Disney!

Do any of you guys know what kind of group this was, and what their deal was? Do they visit the parks often...I'll be there June 4 to 11 and am hoping to avoid this again! :lol:

enoe01

Quite possibly a brazillian tour group or possibly a cheer team. Those are the two most notorious groups on these threads.

glee

YES!!! I have the same problem sometimes. They can be so rude and immature.

Last year there was a trillion brazilian kids on Rock n roller coaster singing aerosmith songs in their language. Like you said...Fun at first....Then i want to tell them to stfu! :hammer::dazzle::brick:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Good luck in the summer months. I went last year during the summer and the tour groups were over running the parks. They are the absolute worst. Saw them cut two different lines, one they go away with, one they did not. It was actually BTMRR that they got caught and thrown off the ride but not out of the park sadly. Myself and a couple other guests had to rat them out though, otherwise they would have gotten away with it. I still consider that to be my favorite Disney Vacation, but I could have done without the tour groups.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Looks like you were introduced to the wonder that is a Brazilian tour group. They will be in full effect and ruining countless vacations come Mid June to Mid August.

Figment632

Instead of sending people who commit crimes in the U.S. to prison they should just deport them to Brazil to suffer the screaming and clapping everyday!

BrerFrog

Instead of sending people who commit crimes in the U.S. to prison they should just deport them to Brazil to suffer the screaming and clapping everyday!

I am obviously against that idea. :lol:

Back on my CP days I would just hold my breath while the group walked by me and hope none of the noisy teenagers would see Brazil spelled on my nametag. Those were some extremely tense couple of seconds. :lookaroun

Figment632

I am obviously against that idea. :lol:

Back on my CP days I would just hold my breath while the group walked by me and hope none of the noisy teenagers would see Brazil spelled on my nametag. Those were some extremely tense couple of seconds. :lookaroun

Don't get me wrong I'm sure all Brazilians aren't like that but its a perfect storm hundresds of teenagers in one spot. That is never a good thing no matter what country you are in!

BrerFrog

Don't get me wrong I'm sure all Brazilians aren't like that but its a perfect storm hundresds of teenagers in one spot. That is never a good thing no matter what country you are in!

I completely agree! And trust me when I say that Brazilians who are not a part of those groups are always extremely embarrassed by their behavior. :brick:

We understand why you don't like them, after all, we share the same feeling. :lol:

glee

Exactly! Not trying to discriminate against brazilians, its just that when we go they are the groups that are rude. Im sure any group of teenagers that age would be but we only seem to encounter groups of brazilians. :rolleyes::)

I think we can all agree that 14/15 is a cocky age no matter where your from. :hammer::king::eek:

DebDeb

We have had experiences with being over run or being ran over by the Brazilian groups! We usually go last the last week of June first of July. This year we are going June 6-14. Will they be there then?

BrerFrog

We have had experiences with being over run or being ran over by the Brazilian groups! We usually go last the last week of June first of July. This year we are going June 6-14. Will they be there then?

You probably won't. Winter Vacation starts in July here, so that is the likely month where you will find them all around WDW. I think you will be fine in June.

glee

I go in june/july. Your doomed. :eek::rolleyes: Sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom