What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

Travel Junkie

Couple notes from being at DLR yesterday.

- If someone read about Disneyland being dead and then going yesterday, they would think everyone was crazy. Wall to wall people. It was very difficult to move around.
- I am liking GE more and more with each visit.
- Possibly an isolated incident, but perhaps they got the memo about CM's not being helpful in GE when asked basic questions. The resistance fighter character was walking around and someone asked her where the bathroom was. She actually gave a straightforward answer.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And through the use of not only this interactive new technology, but the equally immersive worlds of dining, merchandise, and the Disney Play App on your Apple or Android device, you will be surrounded by the magic that has made Disneyland Park a cherished memory for hundreds of millions of consumers from around the world.
Thank you. [warm smile]

...I’m almost waiting to see what the monthly payment of the car is going to be??

Disney Analyst

It's a weekend... In Fall... With very nice weather and lower prices than summer was...

Shouldn't be a surprise at all.

Funny how we're getting these posts every weekend now. :)

To be fair... we had daily reports of how low the waits were all summer and that Disneyland was broken forever... So I think it’s okay to share that the parks busy...

Minnesota disney fan

While you're at it, don't tell him it was 88 in Minnesota yesterday either.

LOL, that 86 degree temp was in Minneapolis and the lower half of the state. I live in the far northern part and we reached mid 50's!!! That's a big difference within one state. Personally, I'd rather have the cooler temp.:)

RobWDW1971

As of 12:37pm Arizona time

Haunted: 25
Splash: 25
Pirates: 15
Indy: 30
Jungle Cruise: 20
BTMRR: 25
Falcoln: 45
Matterhorn: 40
HyPeRsPaCe MtN: 50

Mission Cheapout: 30
RSR: 105
Chase a baby: 20
Sky School: 15
Soarin: 30
Grizzly: 40

OK, "Chase a baby" made me laugh out loud. I will shamelessly steal that and call it that when I'm in the park now.

Last edited:

mickEblu

As of 12:37pm Arizona time

NBC: 25
Racist: 25
Politically Correct: 15
Not Harrison Fords voice: 30
Create a new Spiel already: 20
Will never be Natures Wonderland: 25
Star Wars Arcade: 45
Avalanche: Rocks be Fallin: 40
Space Mountain: Nintendo 64 Edition: 50

Mission Cheapout: 30
Lassetters Last Hurrah : 105
Chase a baby: 20
If me and 3 friends put our money together we could buy one of these: 15
The ugly Stepsister: 30
What does one Animatronic cost?: 40

Fixed that for ya

Touchdown

Gotta say I'm having a hard time not being mad at some of you right now. :) This is day 2 and these parks are far from empty. It's been busy, especially for weekdays. Weve managed to get in a lot of what get in we want, buy boy guys, those that said nobody is here... You're wrong. :p
DCA was noticeably more crowded today, but DL was a ghost town until around noon, in line for my 34th attraction (2 of which has been Frozen and WOC) and that’s with stopping for a Cafe Orleans lunch, my list is notable for every Fantasyland dark ride, MF:SR, Monsters After Dark, RSR, Soarin and 3x rides on HM, BTMRR and Hyperspace Mtn. HMH actually had a shorter wait then expected so I might be able to catch the sweeper train for attraction 35 too.

Update: Made the sweeper train!

Last edited:

TP2000

Thursday evening I went out of town for the weekend, but this is such a fun Friday tradition that I hate to miss a week.

The crowds and wait times have been creeping up quite a bit the last few weeks, now that we're into the Halloween season. Today the wait times are already the highest we've seen in months at 5:00pm before the local after-work crowd arrives. Bright Suns! with a light breeze and 76 in Anaheim currently.

5:00 PM Pacific
Millennium Falcon: Target Run, Soarin' Around The World, Chase A Baby! - 35 Minutes
Matterhorn Bobsleds, Indiana Jones Adventure - 55 Minutes
Hyperspace Mountain, Haunted Mansion Holiday - 60 Minutes
Radiator Springs Racers - 95 Minutes
(Guardians temporarily closed to transform into Monsters After Dark!)

I'll check in after dinner and before a nightcap in the bar with the evening wait times. I bet they go higher once the locals arrive after work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom