What's this message from ShopDisney?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'm not sure of any of the numbers, but my younger cousins defo have tons of plushes.
I’m sure their sale numbers are more than I would expect...but the decline of demand/sale for traditional toys have been something I’ve watched/read about for about the last 20 years.

It’s a “hobby” 🤪

NelleBelle

What crap! I absolutely wouldn't be hanging around in a "virtual waiting room" to shop at shopdisney! I'd write them a nasty email instead saying I don't appreciate that!

NelleBelle

I liked it better when they had the store specifically connected to the parks. Found better stuff there. Usually shipped direct from one of the stores on property. It would even tell which store on property the item could be found. Now it's all the same warehouse stuff.
I know, right? You could find some unique stuff occasionally. And I really loved that feature when I was at the Parks and saw something. I could scan it, buy it on the app and then have it shipped to my hotel without me hanging around in the store, which made my family a lot happier since we could move on to the next thing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom