What's the most surprising thing you've seen at Disney

Tom 55

Back in 2012 I was there during football- cheerleaders week early December. At DTD a bus had just left the pick up spot and made the turn around heading out to the street when a group of cheerleaders showed up. The cheerleader chaperone stepped out into traffic to flag down the bus so her group of cheerleader could load. You have to cross were all the incoming buses come in to get to were the outgoing bus was. The driver made hand signals that he would not stop to pick them up and for her to get back on the curb. She was not happy that her group had to wait for the next bus. I figure she must have been from NYC were that is how you get on the buses.

Goofyernmost

Back in 2012 I was there during football- cheerleaders week early December. At DTD a bus had just left the pick up spot and made the turn around heading out to the street when a group of cheerleaders showed up. The cheerleader chaperone stepped out into traffic to flag down the bus so her group of cheerleader could load. You have to cross were all the incoming buses come in to get to were the outgoing bus was. The driver made hand signals that he would not stop to pick them up and for her to get back on the curb. She was not happy that her group had to wait for the next bus. I figure she must have been from NYC were that is how you get on the buses.
I suspect that in NYC that is how one gets run over by a bus! When I was with the Vermont bus company, you would be amazed at how often that happened. People would literally run across in front of moving traffic to try and catch a bus. It used to be pretty scary for a bus driver because we all knew that if we let it happen once, it would become like a virus and spread everywhere. So, we just yelled out through the closed door that we were not going to let them on and hope for the best. To my knowledge they all got back to the proper side, but, it is a true testament as to just how stupid people can be when given a chance.

NiarrNDisney

That is so ridiculous I don't even have words.....
They didn't say how large the party was, but we've spent about 1k for just the 2 of us, so 5k for a larger party certainly isn't out of the question.

Try a party of 4 to 6! But don't forget that it is Las Vegas and for some reason people like to act like ballers, show off, spend extravagantly and in some cases beyond their means for a "good' time!

Matt_Black

Try a party of 4 to 6! But don't forget that it is Las Vegas and for some reason people like to act like ballers, show off, spend extravagantly and in some cases beyond their means for a "good' time!

Also, it's in the middle of a barren desert, so food prices are a bit higher.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom