What's the longest you've stayed?

Kev1417

My wife and I are about to leave for a 14 day trip to the world!!! we normally stay for around 9 days. We keep talking about how we can't imagine what it's going to be like for 2 full weeks being there. Hopefully we won't get burned out and want to come home. our previous trips we've always wanted to stay longer. Our goal is to try and hit everything once (rides/attractions). I think it can be done during the slow time of September and being there for 2 weeks. I even have a ride counter app on my phone to keep track how many times we do everything!

Just curious who out there can claim to stay at the world the longest? Did you get tired of being at the parks and eagerly awaiting the trip home?

BLY

We managed to go for 23 night this summer - it was brilliant! It does not cost us much more for the longer stay as we have annual passes and the flights cost about the same regardless as to how long we stay.

We do stay off site though, I love Disney, they were the only parks we went to, but 24-7 Disney for 3 weeks may be a little too much!

Upvote 0

stillgoofy

19 nights was our longest this past May and we loved every minute of it. Actually for the last week our APs ran out and we didn't even have park tickets and we did so many different things around the resorts. Canoeing, archery, putt putt golf, boating, swimming, horse riding, exploring the resorts and campgrounds, campfire movie at Fort Wilderness, etc. It was awesome. We saw and did so many things we've never done before. Our usual stay is between 10-14 nights and it never seems long enough. Always more things to do than time. But that's the beauty of going back again.

Upvote 0

PamelaNiebergal

We stayed at POFQ for 3 weeks on our honeymoon. It was Heaven. We were still sad when it came to an end. Now that we have two small children we stick to shorter trips because it's easier but I'd love to take some 2 week + trips again some day when the little ones are older and more self-sufficient.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

My longest thus far has been 12 nights (usually we do 10 nights) but like you we are staying for 14 nights this upcoming trip in Sept. I'm looking forward to lots of downtime (especially at the resort) and mixing it up with some water parks as well.

Upvote 0

chasraz

17 nights is our longest stay so far . Loved it !!! We never get tired of it . We stay in WDW the entire time everytime .

I wish we could stay longer ,but restricted by vacation days at work . :(

Upvote 0

Jeff456

14 days is my longest on my first 2 trips, we've been 10 days on all our trips since, but we are going for 14 days again next year can't wait! We do other things as well though, as well as the world we are going to Universal, Discovery cove, Sea World and maybe Kennedy space centre. We don't have days off though and hit a park every day. Cannot wait don't think I'd like to stay much longer though as I get a big sick of the food and worry about all the calories! I wouldn't want to get to a point where I'd want to go home either, thankfully I've never experienced that!

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

We usually do 11 nights and don't leave WDW so by way of a change for next year we have cut down to 10 nights at WDW and added 2 nights at Universal.

It's great to take our time, not feeling we have to charge around to get everything done in just a few days.

Upvote 0
how long we've stayed..

We used to go for 9 nites when we worked...We retired 4 years ago & now we go 2 weeks in Oct....(awesome) & 3 weeks in Feb/March..(more awesome)....We always have something to do....spend time @ the pool everyday, miniature golf a few times, Food & wine in Oct.....Flowershow & baseball in Feb/ March.

ESPN the weekend was great!!!!!

We are disappointed that they are not going to have it anymore.....We thought we'd get homesick but we didn't.......It's such a wonderful place!!!!!

Can't wait for October.......

Upvote 0

michaelnyc

longest trip

12 days in september was the best and longest we ever stayed, cannot beat 12 day of free dining!!

we now go for 10 which works out perfect for us

Upvote 0

jlevis

14 days on several occasions. That's the longest we've stayed. Longer stays takes the pressure off to do everything. It also helps knowing that there are trips in the future.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Cant seem to find the thread but i seem to remember a post on here from someone who was going for 60 to 65 days a few years back :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom