What's the longest you've stayed?

Kev1417

My wife and I are about to leave for a 14 day trip to the world!!! we normally stay for around 9 days. We keep talking about how we can't imagine what it's going to be like for 2 full weeks being there. Hopefully we won't get burned out and want to come home. our previous trips we've always wanted to stay longer. Our goal is to try and hit everything once (rides/attractions). I think it can be done during the slow time of September and being there for 2 weeks. I even have a ride counter app on my phone to keep track how many times we do everything!

Just curious who out there can claim to stay at the world the longest? Did you get tired of being at the parks and eagerly awaiting the trip home?

bmarkelon

We just stayed 11 nights, usually do 8. I loved having all of that time there, it was a nice reassurance through the trip. We were able to take our time more, enjoy the pool everyday and were able to hit so many rides and attractions. I think it was somewhere around the 9th night mark that we were missing home a little. But once I had that first night sleep at home again in my bed I woke up missing Disney that morning!

Upvote 0

sbkline

The longest we've stayed was 9 nights, on our 2010 and 2011 trips. We were supposed to stay 10 nights in 2011, but I wasn't feeling good and we left a day early.

Next year, we plan to stay 10 nights, in addition to 2 nights at the Nickelodean Suites.

Upvote 0

tikiman

13 days is my longest. Now we typically go 10. I feel it gives me a full week because I lose a day for each travel day (coming from California) and we usually stay at a different resort for the first 3 days and then switch to the Polynesian for a week so we sort of lose part of the day we are switching.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
My minimum stay so far is 14 Nights, and the last 2 have been 21 nights! The next trip will hopefully be 21 nights plus 7 nights on The Fantasy :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Never got tired of it!! Went to Seaworld and Universal on only 2 trips just for a day each! 3 weeks in the world is heaven, the real world just slips away and if it wasnt for ADR's we would barely know what day it is :ROFLOL::sohappy:

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

Our upcoming trip, which starts on Sept. 15th, is our longest yet at 10 days. We defrayed some of the cost by staying our first three nights at Pop, but then we move to the Contemporary. I am so excited and I think I have finally finished tinkering with our park/dining schedule.

14 days sounds like heaven. 21 days is a total dream since I don't even get that many days of vacation from my employer each year. :)

Upvote 0

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
longest stay was 21 days in july-august 2010. stayed 17 days this past june and july, but returned 10 days later for another 6. can never stay long enough!!!

Upvote 0

desertrat

We were in Orlando 17 nights. 6 were at Universal's hrh, and 11 at the poly. I could have stayed another week I never miss home and work. Next year we are going to try 19 nights. So far I have booked 7 nights at poly, and 7 at bc(although we could end at the poly for 2 weeks because that is the only resort my husband likes other than hrh), and planning on 5 at hrh. I will have to work some extra shifts to justify the cost, but I love long vacations. I come back so refreshed and happy to return to work. Short vacations just leave me tired and unfulfilled. BTW I would highly recommend doing a few nights at Universal for anyone wanting to do a long vacation. The express passes are great, and its a very relaxing fun few days that you can combine with a longer stay a disney. Hrh is a blast.

Upvote 0

stitch8834

I've been for 14 and 21 nights before and am going for 21 nights in october. I never get bored or home sick and often don't want to go home.

60 days and counting:)

Upvote 0

Spike-in-Berlin

My wife and I are about to leave for a 14 day trip to the world!!! we normally stay for around 9 days. We keep talking about how we can't imagine what it's going to be like for 2 full weeks being there. Hopefully we won't get burned out and want to come home. our previous trips we've always wanted to stay longer. Our goal is to try and hit everything once (rides/attractions). I think it can be done during the slow time of September and being there for 2 weeks. I even have a ride counter app on my phone to keep track how many times we do everything!

Just curious who out there can claim to stay at the world the longest? Did you get tired of being at the parks and eagerly awaiting the trip home?

So far 11 days (10 days at the parks, the last at DTD) but when we return from our next trip beginning on September 27th our new record will be 16 days.

Upvote 0

Tink28

My longest is 18 nights but have never been for less than 14 nights, will be in the World for 15 nights in 23 days time!
Never get bored and never want to go back to the UK!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom