What's the longest you have stayed on property?

chasraz

My Wife and I stayed at CBR last year for 17nights 18 days.Once I get there I never leave the property! I loved it . Still to short, I wish I could get more time off in a year !

I really enjoy the extended stay , I don't have to rush and cram everything into a few days. I can take my time. If I see a long line at an attraction I can skip it till another day if I want. Probably the best part for me in having an extended stay is seeing those that checked in when I did leaving and I still have more than half my vacation yet to go. It makes me feel like this is my home and everyone else is here for a visit :)

DisneyDragon

Longest for me is 11 nights, but most trips in modern WDW is 6 nights. Did 3 -5 night vacations 1-2x year from opening until MGM opened, then it got longer.

lspicknall

We always do two weeks, it gives us enough time to relax at the resort for a couple days, take a day for mini-golf, or NASA or something else (a different stop each trip), spend a day at a water park and another at DTD, with plenyty of time still left for the parks.:)

Cinderella1976

The longest we ever stayed was 8 nights 9 days on our last vacation in December at the Grand Floridian. This year I would love to add one more night for a 9 nights 10 day trip to the World! It just goes by so fast, it never seems to be enough time :cry:

dreamscometrue

14 nights 15 days at the CBR.... sigh....

But when it takes a day to get there and a day to get home you make the most of it. And of course not knowing when you`ll return also comes into it.

If you stay on site that long, what kind of passes do you get (and at what cost)? The most we've stayed (at Christmas) is 10 days and we get 10 day MYW passes with park hopper & dining. I thought the max you could get is 10 days.

jmicro59

The longest we've stayed onsite is 22 days. At our DVC home resort, SSR. Gotta find a good way to use our 3000 points somehow. :)
Anual passes come in real handy for a stay like that.

disney1077

We stay for 14 nights and somehow it doesnt seem long enough. When we get there it feels like a long time away then when it gets to the end it flies by. I hate that:mad: If I could I would love to stay longer.

disney1077

If you stay on site that long, what kind of passes do you get (and at what cost)? The most we've stayed (at Christmas) is 10 days and we get 10 day MYW passes with park hopper & dining. I thought the max you could get is 10 days.

The max is a 10 day pass, so we have to split the vacation into two 7 day packages. Our travel agent handles everything for us.

jcraycraft

We stay 17 days on property last year and are booked for 21 days this year. I would stay longer if the money and vacation time would hold out :cry:

I've done 21 nights at Port Orleans and loved it :D . In and out of the parks for a few hours at a time some days, full days other days. Then there are the days out to Sea World and Universal not to mention shopping trips with my lovely wife :hammer: .

Wherever you stay for however long you can always 'chill' at the hotel some days, but the advantage of staying within the world is your just a stone throw away from the magic.

svickersart

I've done 8 nights twice now, once at Pop and the other at Sports, I fly in from California on a red eye and get there as early as I can and hit the parks, usually MK the first day but call it an early night, the last day is lost to travel so both times its been 8 nights and 8 days at the parks. This year we are going for 7 nights, just not quite long enough for me, I wont want to leave. My GF says no WDW in 08 she wants to go somewhere else, thats great for someone who gets 6 weeks vacation a year, I only get 2 so I might just have to take a trip without her. Or maybe just move.

dreamscometrue

Does anyone know if you can get a 10 day MYW pass, but stay on site for 14 days. I've read that the passes are good for 14 days from the first use. If this is the case, could I use my MYW park passes on arrival, and 9 other days during the 2 weeks, while taking some days to golf or relax at the resort, but not visit the parks?

willythelab

Not long enough

15 days and 14 nights for Christmas and New years 2000! Gotta break that personal best this decade. BTW Dreamscometrue, yes you can do that with your MYW ticket. Just don't sign up for length of stay. Although, the price at that point is nominally different. Next Stay April, 2007.

dazzer68

14 nights on two occasions, not long enough! both at all stars, movies and music, i love the all stars!
how depressed was i when i came home! i actually got prescribed tablets i was so depressed ! no joke! i came home to a cold wet england in feb, what could be worse?

rileyspaw

Our longest stay was 10 days at POP CENTURY. Our trip was actually scheduled for a week but we were there when HURRICANE CHARLIE came through and we had trouble getting a flight home out of the ORLANDO Airport so we HAD to stay extra days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom