Whats the longest line you stood in.

mickeyears

Originally posted by markymark
Oh yeah! I waited for just over 2 hours for Spiderman.

Was it worth the 2 hour wait? I probably would have waited that long since Spiderman is my youngest sons favorite ride in Orlando!! I love it TOO!!

Craigw

How accurate are the signs saying 45 minutes etc from here?

Can I take them as gospel or with a lump of salt?

10 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

markymark

Originally posted by mickeyears

Was it worth the 2 hour wait? I probably would have waited that long since Spiderman is my youngest sons favorite ride in Orlando!! I love it TOO!!

It REALLY was! I thought it was fantastic. Lets hope they do something similar @ wdw soon.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Craigw
How accurate are the signs saying 45 minutes etc from here?

Can I take them as gospel or with a lump of salt?

10 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

They're pretty accurate, if the line is within the sign. If the sign for wait time is set at a long time, and the crowd control stanchions (you know, the "maze" thing you walk through) are still set up, but no one is visible, or the maze isn't full,the wait could actually be much shorter than listed. It just means a CM hasn't had a chance to change the sign.

Mattore

Test Track has been known to post wait time in excess of 6 hours on its busiest days, after having been down for an extended period of time. While the actual wait for a poster 6 hours is probably more like 4 hours, this is still a long time.

Jr Imagineer

I never complain about queue length because it is the only time I can pay attention to the detail and thought that Imagineers put into their attractions. Rides with excellent queues: Splash Mountain, Test Track, Tower of Terror, Star Tours, It's Tough to be a Bug (the Tree of Life is the most amazing Disney creation ever!). Moderate and tolerable queues: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion (if it wasn't for the stretching room... it would suck), Journey Into Your Imagination, Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Great Movie Ride, Dinosaur. Poor and boring queues: Big Thunder Mountain, Alien Encounter, Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain (worst queue in WDW if you ask me.. longest one I have had to line up in.. and that retarded space video.. I have more fun staring up into the fake outer space...), Spaceship Earth, Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

The many more queues.. well I have no real opinion on them yet.. but who says we start a thread based on Queues only.. cause to me they are more important than the attraction themselves.

The day I went to IOA there was nobody there! we walked right on Spiderman and missed the entire queue so I had no idea what we were doing in the ride.

Anyway I would love to discuss pre-ride whatever in a different thread.

But someone PLEASE do something to the Space Mountain queue!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom