What's the funniest thing you've seen at WDW

PurpleDragon

This is one of those "had to be there" moments but I'll tell it anyway.

On one of my families many trips to WDW we were at the resort food court eating breakfast and my sister looks at the napkins and sees the Mickey drawings on it (It was the brown ones with the Mickey pencil sketches on them). Well she turns the napkin around and shows everyone and says "Wow, look at the cool napkins" While everyone was marvelling at the napkin, I snached it out of her hand, looked at it, went "hmm?!" and proceded to wipe my mouth with it. We all were crying we were laughing so hard. To this day it is still an ongoing family joke.

Slipknot

My first trip in many years was on October 8th. First time on ToT with the random drop sequences. I was in the same elevator on ToT as a 4-year-old girl. Her parents were all like "It's ok. It's not scary," in the queue. When we boarded, the parents were getting nervous (obviously the whole family's first time on). In the 5th dimention, the little girl goes "It's alright mommy, daddy will protect you." After the drop sequence, the parents were clinging to one-another and the little girl was laughing. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom