What's the funniest thing that happened to you at DW

kerrie

not me but i was pushing my kids in the stroller and stopped to looke at something as i was looking I watched a lady stop and her son walk right into her (bottom) and fall backwards.:ROFLOL:

Me i got my shoe stuck in the tracks in the road walked right out of shoe I have narrow feet

njDizFan

well at least I thought this was hilarious...a giant crane relieved himself all over my daughters head. She was only 4 at the time, and didnt even realize it happened. We quickly got the napkins out and cleaned the giant white blob out of her hair. She was like..what's wrong with my head Daddy? Didnt have the heart to tell her, until of course later in the day.

glee

My mom got trapped in the automatic doors at Rock n Rollercoaster and accidentally said an indecent word.You had to be there to see how funny it was! :eek::eek::ROFLOL::goodnevil:fork:

Goofygirl07

My younger brother was reading the tombstones while walking out of the Haunted Mansion and he ran into one of the poles. I still make fun of him today.

LucyintheSky

Last year I went to the MK with my parents and my 5 year old son during his spring break. We watched Spectro and Wishes from around the flagpole in front of the train station. After the fireworks were over, we wanted to get out as fast as possible, so I took off alone to return our rental stroller. I was so tired by then, and focused on where to take the stroller, that I totally didn't see that there was a curb in front of me, going down to the main street. The stoller rolled down fast, and before I knew it I had stepped off and did this slow motion fall, right onto the gound. I twisted my ankle pretty good, but I was mostly just really embarrassed! :ROFLOL:My mom thought it was absolutely hysterical, though. :rolleyes:

Fizzment

Mine is bird-related too! When I was really little I had a bird land on my head while I was walking on the bridge from Frontierland. It was only for a few seconds but my family still laughs about it.

WDW_Emily

Mine is bird-related too! When I was really little I had a bird land on my head while I was walking on the bridge from Frontierland. It was only for a few seconds but my family still laughs about it.
Another bird related one:)

When my sister was around 4 or 5 we were at Epcot watching some performance all of a sudden a bird lands on my sisters arm and she flung it to the ground scream at the top of her lungs. apparently she is no Snow White

worldfanatic

Accidentally dropped a duece in the women's bathroom at Port Orleans French Quarter pool area.
Spent a full 5 minutes in there before realizing my mistake.:eek:

Wife was laughing hysterically as she watched me scamper out in panic!:lol:

Erin_Akey

The October following 9-11, when there were all kinds of anthrax scares etc., we were sitting in a bench in EPCOT right by Imagination pavillion. My family and i were having a soda and were just about to leave when a cast member and two security guards came up and told us we needed to NOt leave because there was a suspicious white powder under our bench and they were worried we may have been exposed to anthrax.

We sat there for almost an hour before they tested the powder and found out it was powdered sugar from a pastry of some kind. They felt bad for us having to wait so long and gave us fast passes for every ride in EPCOT and also gave us a refund on our vacation package of $150.00

I didn't think we were in danger, but my kids were a bit freaked out about the whole thing. Certainly didnt expect a refund whenn we checked out, but it was very nice of them.

To this day we laugh about that when we pass that bench!

darthspielberg

I had a very funny moment happen when I was at Animal Kingdom on wenesday. My family got lunch at the stand next to Yak and Yeti, and I just got fries as I wasn't that hungry at the time. Then my mom offered me a bit of the chicken she got, and I dropped it. Oh well, I moved on. Not three mins. later, a duck comes out of nowhere and starts tearing the chicken nugget apart. I was like..."Uh...where did you come from?"

Another funny moment that happened this trip was my sister not realizing that you hang from the ceiling in Peter Pan's Flight. "How'd they make the bar disappear"

LongballMG

oh dear... I can't tell my funniest story here... it needs to be heard and not read.

but this one will suffice...

On Everest:

While I was riding the two people in front of me were having a rather animated debate about whether Sam's Cola or Sam's Diet Cola is better.

I wanted to shout YOU ARE AT WDW ON A GREAT RIDE!!

Chevross

My ex-girlfriend (was girlfriend at the time) and I went drinking around the World at Epcot with some buddies. Somehow we managed to find ourselves in the Magic Kingdom (I'm sure we didn't walk), missing two of our friends (somehow they managed to make it back to the hotel) and the third friend was singing to the Astro Orbiter, "And I, eh I, Will Always Love You....ouuu!"

Of course security personnel was not amused.

Walt Disney1955

Years ago my dad lost his hat while going down Splash Mountain. Disney being who they are mailed it back to him a week later after he left his info at City Hall

On Dinosaur we were flying pretty fast through the line. Then just prior to the front of the line we stop. Everyone stopped. There was a malfunction on the ride and nothing was moving (I can assume it might have been suspenseful to be in the dark at that time). Then the cars start up again. Prior to us getting into our car a father made a loud complaint out loud saying: "that's it? We can't go again?" Then he kind of kicked his foot in disgust. I thought it was hilarious. I mean, imagine this, you wait in line for 30 minutes, the ride stops for 10 minutes making it anti-climatic and then you have to get off for the next people experiencing a shoddy ride. When the dust settled, I put myself in his shoes and thought it was rather hilarious to see someone else's reaction to that

LoriMistress

On our first trip to WDW in '03 Dinosaur broke down right when you go back to the present, (the guy yelling, "We're not going to make it! We're not going to make it!") The guy in the front of the car said, "I guess we didn't make it." Everyone laughed.

Goofy316

A couple of years ago, me and my family were in the Living Seas and we were following a turtle in the water and I wasnt watching where I was walking and I flipped over one of the handrail bars and landed on my butt right in the middle of the floor.
I dont know about anyone else but what makes it worse for me is when a complete stranger comes over to help me up off the floor, I couldnt do anything but laugh at myself. :eek:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hmmm... It was park closing time on my birthday last year in Epcot. I tried to tame a 6' long snake in front of The Land. While the CM's were surrounding it and waiting for animal control to remove it, I walked up to them and tried to pick it up saying Steve Irwin taught me how to do it safely. :lookaroun

(Yes, it was my birthday. Yes I'd done MORE than one lap Drinking Around the World. :lol: )

Master Gracey 5

Hmmm... It was park closing time on my birthday last year in Epcot. I tried to tame a 6' long snake in front of The Land. While the CM's were surrounding it and waiting for animal control to remove it, I walked up to them and tried to pick it up saying Steve Irwin taught me how to do it safely. :lookaroun

(Yes, it was my birthday. Yes I'd done MORE than one lap Drinking Around the World. :lol: )

I think it would take two or three laps Drinking Around the World for me to try and pick up any snake, let alone a 6 ft long one.

cdunbar

Jenn, please tell you're kidding about trying to pick up the snake....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom