Whats the best souvenir you've received or even bought for yourself from a WDW trip??

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Here is my favorite souvenir from WDW:

IMG_1026.JPG

sueuk

My favourites are my Christmas ornaments and Peter Pan's Flight - a Disney starlite ornament - bought to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary in 2007.

magicmaya

They just don't make them anymore. I have been looking for a big Tigger but all they have now a days are the small ones. Too bad, i always allows myself a single high ticket item each trip and the last few times i haven't gotten myself anything. :shrug: I use to get the license plates from Fort Wilderness and put them on our trucks but now they have gone to plastic, they don't even last 6-mo before they fall apart. The one on my Suburban is metal and is 18 yrs old...

The big tiggers are at Pooh Corners in Downtown Disney.They are 100 dollars.:eek: I know! It's very expensive for cotton and material:lol:

Love this thread!

I always buy a photo album with the year of our trip on the cover. That way I have a souvenir to look forward to buying every year and a place to put our photos. However, this year I am going to start buying a Christmans ornament each trip. Never thought of that until I joined here!

rock_doctor

The big tiggers are at Pooh Corners in Downtown Disney.They are 100 dollars.:eek: I know! It's very expensive for cotton and material:lol:
Really! Hopefully, they will still be there in Dec. $100 is not a bad price actually for the large stuffed animals. There is not much of a market for them so they do not sell well. Thanks.

JiminyandTink

I love all of my Mickey kitchen gadgets as well as my Christmas ornaments and my WDW photo albums...

But right now my favorite is the huge coffee mug I brought back from wdw last month... some days it's the only thing that keeps me from a deep depression from wdw withdrawl ;) that and planning my next trip (even if it is at least a year away)

Animaniac93-98

EPIC stuff. Love the YOAMD Costumes too...I have the Mickey.

Where did you get the castle?

That's a really old 3-D puzzle, which I have too and love. Multiple Disney structures were given the treatment including Phantom Manor (labeled "Disney's Haunted House") and I think DLP's Sleeping Beauty Castle.

bluefaery

My favorite souvenir is the YOMD fastpass that I got on Valentine's Day of last year as I was getting off the WDW railroad on main street. I never used any of the taps. I keep it in my box of WDW memories.

My favorite souvenir is an adorable picture frame I got at Downtown Disney. It is a big tropical themed one with Minnie and Mickey and tiki grass. I keep a picture of me and my college pals in it from one of our trips on my desk at work. Even though I've fallen out of touch with some of them, it just brings back my happy memories of college in Florida.

mags11

We purchased matching Mickey Watches on our Honeymoon, which we still wear - 15 years later (we did have to replace the band on one of them).

Also the Jedi Mickey Big Fig sitting on my piano :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom