What's the best alcoholic beverage in the parks?

NiarrNDisney

Here are some suggestions by park:

Epcot - Anything you can think of at Rose and Crown Pub, Spice Road Table and Tutto Gusto
Frozen Red Stag Lemonade (America)
Grand Marnier and Grey Goose Citron Slushies (France)
Mango Gingerita (China)

DHS - Anything you can think of at Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge and Tune In Lounge

DAK - Anything you can think of at the Dawa Bar, Rainforest Café and Thirsty River Bar
Mandarine Vodka Lemonade (Flame Tree Barbecue)
Yak Attack with an extra shot (Yak and Yeti bar also available without extra shot at Quality Beverages)

Matt_Black

Since we've mentioned a few dessert drinks, I'll give a shout out to the Ice Cream Martini at L'Artisan De Glaces in the France Pavilion at Epcot. Two scoops of any kind of ice cream, doused in your choice of rum or vodka. SOOOOO good.

Sans Souci

That's it! I need to try the avocado margarita.. Would never be something I would order on my own but I keep hearing about it... Do u taste avocado?

It adds more of a "creaminess" than flavor. There is some melon flavor from the Midori, but it's not overly assertive. Give it a try the next time you're there! :)

WDW74

Awesome! I am going to keep up with this thread because I have been wondering the same thing!

I last went for my 21st and "drinking around the world" was one of my main goals. Unfortunately, I got sick during my trip so while I did drink some things, I really didn't do as I had hoped.

This trip I am looking forward to trying all the things I didn't get to!
Like OP I feel the same about drinks. Not a mixed drink fan. Mostly into wine and beer or shots. I don't like all the sugar that comes with the mixed stuff. I did try a LapuLapu once because my mom talked it up, and I wasn't a fan. It was just too much sugar to the point that I had a hard time drinking it.

I especially love craft beer. So not to hijack the thread or anything but does anyone know if they have any on property?

@Princess_AmyK Get the BeersandEars App (free) from the App Store. You'll be amazed at the number of craft beers available at the World. Its not always completely up-to-date, but will give you a good idea of what is being offered and where.

JohnnyDollaz89

Here are some suggestions by park:

Epcot - Anything you can think of at Rose and Crown Pub, Spice Road Table and Tutto Gusto
Frozen Red Stag Lemonade (America)
Grand Marnier and Grey Goose Citron Slushies (France)
Mango Gingerita (China)

DHS - Anything you can think of at Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge and Tune In Lounge

DAK - Anything you can think of at the Dawa Bar, Rainforest Café and Thirsty River Bar
Mandarine Vodka Lemonade (Flame Tree Barbecue)
Yak Attack with an extra shot (Yak and Yeti bar also available without extra shot at Quality Beverages)

That lemonade in America is something I may just have to try on my next trip!

tglancy

The grapefruit beer in Germany is amazing, and there's a little bar (not even really a bar, just a little standing area) tucked back in the pavilion, like almost straight back, that I want to say is called Weinkeller that sells beer and they had a great dark beer back there. I can't remember the name (I had many great beers that day) but it's the darkest they have so if you order the darkest beer that should do it.

Also, in Japan, you can get Kirin drafts there and, in my opinion, they are by far the coldest beers in the park. I always get a few of those, but I am usually going in July or August.

There is a good amount of beer selections in DHS too at the High Octane Refreshments stand, but that's closing on 4/2.

Mickey5150

I can't speak for the end of the night but for breakfast I love having a bloody mary from the Dawa Bar on my way to Kilimanjaro Safaris. I go for the African Bloody Mary, it's got bacon, so it's definitely breakfast approved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom