What's Still On and What's Now Off

WDW Pro

Original Poster
Advertisement
So Spaceship Earth is back on the docket, according to @WDW Pro

Anything more to discuss? I wonder if the reduced budget will be a good thing?

Easy. I reported on rumors I'm hearing and asked Martin to check on it. Nothing confirmed.

atighe42

Easy. I reported on rumors I'm hearing and asked Martin to check on it. Nothing confirmed.

?? Just responding to something you claimed to have heard. That is quite an information download, if true. Shouldn't be a surprise to you that people would take the information as more than likely true, coming from you.

DVCakaCarlF

?? Just responding to something you claimed to have heard. That is quite an information download, if true. Shouldn't be a surprise to you that people would take the information as more than likely true, coming from you.
With the ride being closed for refurbishment on the website, it should be still be on.

CJR

It makes sense. It's in a sometimes congested location, especially in the morning, and they probably don't want to deal with the screens that make up the back half of the ride. Even if they tweak it so that guests don't pick their own ending, they'd probably still be prone to touching. The added work in keeping it open as is no doubt came up in a meeting.

It'd be easier to move forward with its planned closure and move the staff elsewhere.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
With the ride being closed for refurbishment on the website, it should be still be on.
lol.
1.jpg

t3techcom18

As that one other site says all the time...

CONFIRMED: According to the Local 362 Union, the union responsible representing Attractions, answered a question in a Zoom meeting regarding SSE's rehab and they have confirmed that it HAS been pushed back and WILL reopen with the rest of the park.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Has there been any updates about what projects are currently being looked at for potential abandonment?

I was gonna venture my opinion...but...

All of them???

I don‘t know of any official updates but the rumor is that both Tron and GoTG will finish some exterior work and then stop construction for a while next year and are delayed until some time in 2022.

...it’s already been done

Top Bottom