What's Still On and What's Now Off

Haymarket2008

Easy. I reported on rumors I'm hearing and asked Martin to check on it. Nothing confirmed.

?? Just responding to something you claimed to have heard. That is quite an information download, if true. Shouldn't be a surprise to you that people would take the information as more than likely true, coming from you.

DVCakaCarlF

?? Just responding to something you claimed to have heard. That is quite an information download, if true. Shouldn't be a surprise to you that people would take the information as more than likely true, coming from you.
With the ride being closed for refurbishment on the website, it should be still be on.

CJR

Easy. I reported on rumors I'm hearing and asked Martin to check on it. Nothing confirmed.

It makes sense. It's in a sometimes congested location, especially in the morning, and they probably don't want to deal with the screens that make up the back half of the ride. Even if they tweak it so that guests don't pick their own ending, they'd probably still be prone to touching. The added work in keeping it open as is no doubt came up in a meeting.

It'd be easier to move forward with its planned closure and move the staff elsewhere.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
With the ride being closed for refurbishment on the website, it should be still be on.
lol.
1.jpg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Has there been any updates about what projects are currently being looked at for potential abandonment?

I was gonna venture my opinion...but...

All of them???

I don‘t know of any official updates but the rumor is that both Tron and GoTG will finish some exterior work and then stop construction for a while next year and are delayed until some time in 2022.

...it’s already been done

Cmdr_Crimson

Nothing they’re doing should cause a flood...it’s catch up from 20 years ago.

And if it does cause a “flood”...will be along time before you get more
With D23Expo moved to 2022 will see what damage has been done to what we were to get and compare it from what we get...Especially Epcot...I won't be surprised if The experience exhibit shutters down within the year due to many things not happening..

phillip9698

Nothing they’re doing should cause a flood...it’s catch up from 20 years ago.

And if it does cause a “flood”...will be along time before you get more

Disney doesn't have to do anything to cause a "flood" in 2022 other than bring back operations to pre-covid. If there is a vaccine and normal disney that place is going to be PACKED. I hate crowds but we will definitely be there. Canceled a trip this year and by 2023 my oldest son will have aged out of the period where he thinks the characters are real. So soon as meet and greets are back we will be planning a trip.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom