What's Still On and What's Now Off

lewisc

Advertisement
Correction... every group that visits WDW at least one person is going to have a smartphone/cell phone.

unless you’re with a group of boomers.
I've read many foreign guests leave their devices home. They don't want to pay $$$ international roaming charges or go through the hassle of getting s US SIM card.

natatomic

Lol...what's right?
Amish? I think I’ve seen one Amish family there before. I’ve seen (relatively) lots of Mennonites, but I know they’re a bit more liberal with technology, although I don’t know if they’re more in the dumb phone camp or the smart phone camp.

Edit: OH! And those Buddhist monks in the orange toga things that come all the time! But they have guides with them that might have phones. Anyway, I really have no idea, but I wouldn’t assume it’s 100% smart phone users. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Peter Pan's Shadow

Amish? I think I’ve seen one Amish family there before. I’ve seen (relatively) lots of Mennonites, but I know they’re a bit more liberal with technology, although I don’t know if they’re more in the dumb phone camp or the smart phone camp.

Edit: OH! And those Buddhist monks in the orange toga things that come all the time! But they have guides with them that might have phones. Anyway, I really have no idea, but I wouldn’t assume it’s 100% smart phone users. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hah, I was waiting for more after "still wrong". Guess it stood on its own. Wasn't exactly sure what was wrong about but, but it's crystal clear now. Yeah what kind of satanic cult wouldn't bring a phone? Thx.

ImperfectPixie

Didn’t someone literally post numbers on here showing that a large majority of Americans have cell phones?

I guarantee you, you can walk up to just about any family/party under boomer age and someone will have a phone.
And haven't people been offering up several reasons as to why a family wouldn't have a smart phone with them? You've just been denying because that would mean you're incorrect.

JenniferS

Needs more Reylo.
Premium Member

Central Park - May 2018:

53AB3B06-CD46-4048-B2D9-8487F4A1A76F.jpeg

Top Bottom