Whats is your favorite ride at disney ???

kap91

The Haunted Mansion in Florida. Pirates in California.

I also really like Indy, Dinosaur, the great movie ride, Ellen's energy adventure, and mission space.

Magenta Panther

The Tower of Terror, hands down. Pirates is a close second. Haunted Mansion, if I could be sure I'd get to ride it all the way through without "mischievous spirits" making it stop several times, would have taken second, BTW. It would also be nice if guests could experience the ride the way it was meant to be experienced, where you stand in the parlor and listen to the Ghost Host narration and see the portrait change. I HATE it that people are rushed through and mostly miss that part. I can't say enough bad things about the dopes in TDO who apparently have so little respect for the park's attractions and the guest experience.

Weather_Lady

This is hard! I would have said POTC before the ham-fisted Jack Sparrow additions. Now that POTC has (in my view) been diminished by those changes, I'd say Splash Mountain, which is a beautiful combination of storytelling, action and effects. (Again, though, it's hard! I also love the Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Spaceship Earth, etc., soooo much...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom