What's in your DVD/VCR?

SpongeScott

Original Poster
What was the last movie that you rented and watched at home? Did you enjoy it? I'm looking to find some new ones to rent on NetFlix.

For us, it was The Count of Monte Cristo. Great flick!

RozFan

Boys Gone Wild :eek:

Just kidding folks! :lol:

I have Beauty and the Beast in my DVD player right now but I'm going to watch LOTR:FOTR later tonight after AR3.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Last movie I watched was Sleepy Hollow(Johnny Depp version),last movie I rented was A Nightmare on Elm Street, until today I rented The Thing.

The Mom

Premium Member
Harry Potter inside, Fantasia sitting on top. Emperor's New Groove and Babe, Pig in the City standing by. (Can't tell I have kids, eh? ;) )

MKCustodial

The last one I got was Monsters Inc., but Spider-Man and The Others are on the way.

Right now, though, I'm watching Weird Al: The Videos.

What??? :lookaroun

DisneyPhD

We wacth a lot of kids stuff around here (Bear in the Big Blue House, Winnie the Pooh, just got the B&B DVD)

Anyway we have been having alot of fun with our Monsters inc 10 DVD pass from Blockbuster.

Some movies I saw recently that are worth mentioning are:

Greenfingers, British comedy about an alterntive male prison who's members become gardeners. Really funny and cute. I never heard of it until I ran across it at Blockbuster, but I really enjoyed it.

Song Cacther, Drama about a women who head to the hills around the turn of the centry and finds old english ballads were being sung there. Interesting and enjoyable, but slow. My hubby was impressed with himself for not falling asleep.

Return to never land, turns out this was really good, how did I miss it in the theater? Oh that is right I was busy having a baby!!!

I have Shiping news, but I haven't seen it yet.

nikimsu2002

My boyfriend and I rented 40 Days and 40 Nights last weekend. It was actually a pretty good movie. That was at home, but here at school, its either Blazing Saddles (my all time favorite movie. Definately a must see!) or Pearl Harbor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom